Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The night of fun and games.....

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

The night of fun and games..... Empty Re: The night of fun and games.....

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 13:36

“You can not see it, yes, but everyone else can. It tells everyone that I plan to make you mind and that they need to stay away from you. I will let you feel the ring. You can tell me if you like it that way. I think that you are flawless as well. Kagome wants Gabriel to be romantic? I think that Gabe could do that. I will tip him off. He is willing to do anything to score points with Kagome. It is kind of silly,” Abel said as he led Moonlight to a Jewelry store.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 13:40

Moonlight smiled. "Oh so it is just to say I am yours and to warn all males to stay away. I think I like this ring idea. I have never been a big fan of rings but I like this one. Yes that is what she wants. She wants her dream guy to be just like Gabriel you know being himself but she also wants that romance." she said walking slowly.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 13:49

“Yes, that is exactly what it is for,” the angel replied as he held the door to the store open for Moonlight. “I think that Gabriel can do that. It is not too hard to be romantic. All that you need is to be charming, be a good cook and have some roses and candles.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 13:53

"Well I learned something new. I am happy about that." she said going into the store. "Hello may I help you?" a lady asked with a smile. "Yes I do believe he needs help to pick me out a pretty ring to tell all guys to stay away I am his." Moon said holding her loves hand. "Well for you it is so much easier. You don't have to cook just relax." she said smiling and showing her fangs.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 17:40

The female led them to a jewelry counter that was dedicated to engagement rings in particular. Abel sighed as he eyed the prices. They averaged at about one thousand dollars. “I like not having to cook for you. The feeling is amazing,” he informed the vampiress as he continued to scan the rows of rings.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 17:43

Moonlight just giggled. "You are a cheater. You get to have more fun then most when their girl eats." she pointed out kissing his cheek. "What is wrong? Why did you sigh? Do you not see anything you like?" she asked not know how much things coat in this store.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 17:57

“You feed whenever you please. I have never asked you to drink, I have simply informed you that you are allowed to whenever you see fit,” Abel pointed out to Moonlight as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. “I see a few things a like. They are a bit pricey though.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:01

"Aw whatever Abel. You know you like it and would be hurt if I ate with anyone else" she teased kissing him lightly. "Sr do you have a price rang?" the lady asked wondering what he would spend on his girl or not. "Well then don't get them. " Moon said simply.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:08

“You are right about that. I would be extremely jealous if you fed from someone else,” the angel informed the vampiress with a slight smile. He looked up at the female as she spoke to him and shook his head, a look of disbelief on his face, “Me, have a price range? I was simply amazed that the jewels cost so much. I was at another jewelery store and they had a few rings nearly identical to yours that were priced hundreds lowers. I'll by the ring there instead, unless you are willing to cut me a deal.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:16

"I know. I am always right my love." Moonlight said smiling. "I am sorry sr but if they were cut lower that mean they were lower quality. Our rings are hand crafted and cut beautifully. If you feel you must leave then please do so. But we don't cut deals of any kind." the lady said still smiling. "I want a good quality ring Abel not a cheap one that will turn my finger green."
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:28

Abel looked highly annoyed as the woman spoke. He took out his debit card and handing it to the female, “Can I have that one there,” he asked her, pointing to a ring. It was not exactly what he had in mind, but it would work for awhile.

The night of fun and games..... Ringm@a
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:32

The woman pulled the ring out and fitted it to Moonlight's finger size. "I will be right back." she said with a smile as she took his card and paid for the ring. "Here you go Sr. Here is cleaner the box and the silk cloth." she said with a smile. "Aw Abel I like it so much." Moonlight sia dkissing the angel. "It is so pretty and heavy but I will live." she teased.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:38

“Thank you very much,” Abel said, bowing his head in thanks. He took the ring and bit it into its box before pocketing it. “I am glad that you like it, Moon. I want you to be happy,” he said as he led the vampiress out of the store. “What should we do next?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:42

"Abel lets go relax. I want to do something you want. I want you to be happy too." she whispered as she smelled a man pass her. "Men are so weird. They need to control their feelings better."

Kagome got up and packed up her son and little girl. She took them to her house and got them settled in their room. "Welcome home Kagome." she whispered to herself.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:50

“I am always happy, Moonlight,” Abel assured the vampiress with a smile. “I have no clue what to do. I guess that we can go back to your place for awhile and then do something later,” he whispered. “I control my emotions perfectly fine. Oh, I get Alice this weekend. I can not wait for you to meet her.”

Gabriel stopped by Moonlight's place after he got off of work and she was not there so he decided to check her place instead. He knocked on her front door with a smile on his face. Not only did he want to spend time with his little girl, but with the demoness to. He was going to try his hardest to make them work.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 18:58

"Well that makes me happy. " Moon said hopping on his back. "I like riding your back. It makes me feel tall. Well that works my love. We can party later. I can take you somewhere too. Tonight you will see like I see. Well he didn't and his thoughts about me were very bad. Do you think she will like me?" the vampiress asked kissing his neck.

Kagome opened the door in her nighty as she listened to Ne-Yo. "Hey Gabriel." she said with a wag of her tail and a pretty flirty smile to match. "Sky is napping but you can wake her if you want or just look at her. Do whatever. " the demones finally said dancing around her house a she cleaned.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 19:09

The angel laughed as Moonlight hopped on his back, not minding at all. She was light as a feather and he could barely tell that she was there. “Partying sound nice. Are we going to dance? How am I supposed to see like you do? Why is it that pretty much every vampire I have ever met can read minds? It is not fair at all. I want to be a mind reader. All that I do is heal people and set fires,” he said. Abel moaned as her lips touched his neck, feeling the same yearning for Moon that he always felt when she kissed him. “Alice will adore you,” he whispered.

“Hello, Kagome,” the werewolf greeted, returning the demoness flirty smile with one of his own. “I do not want to mess with her if she is sleeping. Sky needs to rest as much as she can,” Gabriel informed her as he followed her around the house, “Do you want some help cleaning? I will help if you want? Have you ate dinner yet? If not, I can make you something. Has your day been nice?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 19:22

Moonlight laughed. "You are going to keep your eyes closed the whole night. I want you to truly understand what it means to be blind and how the world you used to know is so different from this point of view. We are the best that is why. I can let you read mind through me my love. I will feed you the thoughts of others as I read them. " she said smiling. "I am happy that she will."

"Well alright." Kagome said not wanting to argue. "You can clean. If you do it I wont. I hate cleaning. I am going to make Moon do it about two minutes because I hate this." she whined handing him the cleaning junk and sitting down. "No I have not. You can cook? Yo9u would cook for? That is so sweet Gabriel. I never thought you a bone of sweetness in your body and now you are going to cook for me. My day has been fine."
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 19:31

“I will cheat and open them,” Abel admitted to Moon, knowing full and well that he would. “I do not think I could go more then a few minutes with my eyes closed. I need to be able to see. I rely on my vision to get me from place to place. Without it I will run into things or something,” he said. “I have always had a thing for vampires and demons, to tell you the truth. You can let me read minds?”

“Everyone I have cooked for before has liked my food, so yes, I can cook. Of course I will cook for you. I can be sweet when I want to be. I can not control when I am a jerk, though,” Gabe said as he sat the cleaning stuff down and made his way into the kitchen. “Do you like pasta?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 19:41

"You have to do it for me or we can't get married. " Moon said with a sigh. "I want you to understand what you are getting yourself into." she whispered with another sigh. "Yes I will let you read them my love." she laughed

"You just became really hot." Kagome said getting up and grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs. She pushed the werewolf onto her bed and got on top of him as she kissed his neck. "Really hot." she whispered sucking on his ear.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 19:50

“I will try my hardest to keep my eyes closed the entire night for you,” Abel promised Moonlight with one of his lovely smiles. “I do not care that you are blind. Plenty of people can not see. I do not think that I want to read peoples' minds anymore. I kind of think it is a good thing that I do not know what others think.”

Gabriel moaned as Kagome kissed his neck and again as she began to suck on his ear. He eyed her, looking extremely puzzled. “We can't,” he softly whispered, closing his eyes.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 20:00

"Thank you Abel. You are the best future husband ever." Moon said smiling. "I know you don't can. The thing is you still need to understand what you are getting into. You need to get how things work in my world. " she whispered not thinking he would ever get it.

"We can." she whispered pulling off his pants and sliding on his member and kissed his lips.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 20:09

“I will give it a try. I want to see what life for you is like,” Abel said as he walked into Moonlight's home. “You can get off of my back now. We are at your place. Do you want to go anywhere particular tonight? Are we going to sleep in the meadow or here?”

The werewolf opened his mouth to tell Kagome off, but he ended up moaning instead. He was going to kill the demoness later, but for now he was going to make the best out of their current situation. “I love you,” he whispered softly, kissing her jaw, then her neck and finally her lips.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 08 2008, 20:18

"Thank you Abel." she whispered getting off his back and going to the sofa. "We can sleep here for now. I need it to be really dark before we go."

Kagome kissed his neck and started to ride him a little hard as she smiled as his words. "I love you too." she whispered
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Sep 08 2008, 20:26

“We will sleep until it gets dark then,” Abel whispered as he laid down on the couch. He pulled Moonlight into his arms and touched his lips to her neck before closing his eyes, “Maybe you should blindfold me tonight. That way I can not see even if I accidentally open my eyes.”

The werewolf moaned as the demoness began to ride him. He tried to scowl, but the smile that laced his lips would not fade away. Having Kagome return his I love you made him happy. He kissed her again before mouthing the words 'I am going to kill you', not able to speak the words.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next