Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night of Dancing.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Night of Dancing. Empty A Night of Dancing.

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 10:42

~I look like a complete and total fool,~ the demon thought to himself as he looked in the mirror. Despite what Leo thought about his looks he looked good as always, if not better. The black tuxedo he was dressed in suited him well, but he of course did not agree. ~Why on earth did I want to attend this stupid thing? Hopefully Gabriela looks better then me~ He picked a bouquet of red roses off of one of the kitchen contours before making his way into the garage. He had a black convertible sitting in it. It was easy to tell where all of Leo's money had gone. He got into the car and quickly made his way to her place. He placed a knock on her front door then waited patiently for her or her brother to answer.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

A Night of Dancing. Empty Re: A Night of Dancing.

Post  Angel Thu Jun 26 2008, 10:50

Gabriela was dressed in all red. The gown hugged her body in all the right places. "Well don't you look pretty." Raphael teased thinking of a way that his sister's hair could go. He decided up and down would work so he did both, letting the curls fall on her back. "Now you look beautiful." he whispered in her ear before walking away. "This is like a prom or something." Gabriela smiled. She wanted to go to prom, but that could not happen, this was her second chance. She was super happy when the knock came at the door. "Bye big brother." she said opening the door and smiling at Leonardo. "You look so amazing." she said sweetly.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 10:56

A bright smile made its way onto Leonardo's face as Gabriela opened the door. She looked amazing. The red dress went nicely with her hair. “You look good,” he said, handing her the roses. He shrugged as the human said he looked good. “Let's do this thing.” The demon led Gabriela to his car and opened the passenger side door for her.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:00

Gabriela closed the house door and got into the car. "You don't feel like you look good?" she asked that demon. He was very interesting to her. Then again all immortals were. They all had some form of goodness that humans could never have. They were almost like small children.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:09

“I look like a fool,” the demon said as he got into the car. He looked at himself in the mirror before starting up the car. “Are you excited,” he asked her, wondering if the human was looking forward to going to the ball. He really was not. When he first asked her he wanted to go, but not that he was all dressed up and on his way he wished that he could turn around and go home. Leo could already hear his follow soldiers talk and see their gorgeous wives gossiping with each other while drinking expensive champagne. Perhaps a part of him was jealous that they all had girls and he did not. “I am nervous...I think.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:17

"You look great. You should feel that way too. I would not be going if you looked weird." Gabriela assured him. "Yes, I am. I am really happy to be going. I missed my prom so this is the second chance I have been waiting for." Gabriela smiled. she was holding back trying to stay calm. "Don't be nervous, I will be there to help you." Gabriela said, lighting touching his hand for comfort.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:25

“I do not look good,” Leo said again. He glanced at her and then turned his attention back to the road. He smiled lightly as the Ballroom came into view and turned. “I never went to school. Was it nice? It is nice to have you coming along with me,” he said. The demon jumped as Gabriela touched him. Luckily they were already parked. “We are here.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:28

"Yes you do, and if you say you don't again, I will have my brother came get me." she snapped getting out of the parked car. She had a temper that could not be messed with. Everything about the human was fiery when she was mad. "It was school. Nothing really good came from it for me. "Yeah I want to be here." she said walking into the ballroom.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:38

~She has a temper,~ he thought to himself, getting out of the car. Gabriela got mad easily and he would have to be careful not to set her off. Leo took one of her hands in his and led her into the ballroom, smiling. The place was truly magnificent. Tables were places around the room and filled with many talking couples. The dance floor in the middle of the magnificent room was occupied by dancing couples. Everyone was all dressed up and they all looked purely amazing. The demon eyes the various paintings that lined the peach colored walls, wondering how anyone could paint something so beautiful. “What would you like to do?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jun 26 2008, 11:59

Gabriela smiled as he took her hand. She sighed looking around at the beauty of the ballroom. she was happy that he had brought her. "It is your night you choose what do you want to do?" Gabriela asked
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 12:17

“There are several things we can do, Gabriela,” Leo said, looking at her. “We can dance, socialize, drink or do whatever else there is to do. It is up to you. I truly do not care what we do. I just want you to enjoy yourself.” He did not take his gaze off of Gabriela. She truly was amazingly good-looking considering she was a human. Yes, she was a bit short and had a few other flaws, but he did not mind them.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jun 26 2008, 12:36

Gabriela smiled. "Lets meet your friends." she said getting punch for the refreshment table. "Do yo want anything to drink?" she asked before taking a sip of the punch. She smiled it was good to have a cold drink. She smiled at all the couples that were dancing and talking.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 12:50

“I do not have any friends,” the demon said as he got himself some punch. He took a sip of it before sighing. “I should not have come.” Leo really did not have any reason to be at the ball. He just wanted to see what one was like. “Can we sit down? I do not feel all to well.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jun 26 2008, 13:02

"Well your ship mates...." Gabriela sighed as he said he should not have came. She walked over to a table and sat down. "I think it is wonderful. Be happy please." she said hoping he would at least for her. "YEs sitting is fine. What is wrong, do you want to go home?"
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 26 2008, 13:11

“We can talk to them,” Leo said, slightly smiling. He knew where every single one of them was at. Having spent so much time around them he knew their smells by heart and could pick them out in any crowd. He took a seat across from her at the table. “I will be. I want you to have a good time. No, I am fine here. My head hurts a bit. I will live.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 17:13

"Alright. Lets talk to them." Gabriela said smiling brightly at him. "Are you sure you are alright. We can go for a walk outside if you want. We do not have to talk to your shipmates. Come on get up so we can go outside." Gabriela said standing to her feet and grabbing his hand. Her blue eyes smiling at him the whole time.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 29 2008, 17:33

“Shall we stay here and talk to my shipmates or are we going to go outside,” the black haired demon asked her, taking a drink of his punch. He would have greatly preferred to go outside and get some fresh air to chatting, but it was Gabriela's choice. He wanted the human to enjoy herself and have the 'prom' she never got to attend.

Leonardo got to his feet and looked at Gabriela, smiling. “The choice is yours. I do not need to go outside. I will be perfectly fine if we stay here,” he said, finishing the last of his punch.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 17:44

"Come on. I want to go outside. I don't really feel right here." Gabriela admitted. This was the reason Raphael did not allow her to go to prom. It was too many people and she did not do good with people. If she got bumped or anything she would cause major hell in this place with ease. Gabriela held on to his hand as she walked outside. "This is better. It is pretty out here. Don't you think?" she asked letting go of his hand and holding her self.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 29 2008, 17:55

The demon let Gabriela lead him outside, sighing in relief as they exited the building. He had never done good around large crowds. Being within one made him sick to his stomach. He looked up at the human, his blue eyes glowing in the now dark night and nodded his head yes in answer to her question. He bent down to pick up some snow, smiling. “I feel better now.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 17:59

Gabriela smiled as he told her he felt better. "I am happy to hear that." she whispered as a white bunny hopped over to her. She bent down and picked it up. It was so cute. Letting it go the human sighed. She smiled at Leo as his eye glowed in the night. He was a very handsome guy.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 29 2008, 18:19

Leonardo eyed the white rabbit before picking it up and gently stroking its head. He put the bunny back down before picking up some more snow and throwing it at the building. Winter had always been his favorite season because of his love for snow. “What should we do now,” he asked her, having no idea what to do. If she did not either the demon would just take her home.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jul 03 2008, 08:42

**Want to move the other G and L role play here**
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jul 03 2008, 09:48

What?
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jul 03 2008, 09:50

**Want to move the Gabriela and Leo role play that is with Kagome and Gabriel here?**
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jul 03 2008, 09:52

~ooc:~ Yes, we can do that. They need their own topic.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next