Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Howl

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Lone Wolf Howl Empty The Lone Wolf Howl

Post  HFCP Wed Jun 25 2008, 12:30

He had come to Paris simply with the object of delivering death in his mind. He had heard that some of the scientist that had made him might be located here. Finding that he was correct he walked quietly along the streets to his destination. The home of a particular one. He ran a hand through his scraggly silver hair as he looked up with his strange eyes in to the glowing yellow windows. He turned to a near by park instead of risking being caught standing there.

The yellow strangeness of his eyes usually gave him enough attention as it was. Though he had learned to hide in plain sight. He walked in to the parks with the drug dealers and some other night stalkers. He wasn't sure who was who really but he wasn't much interested. He had killed many of the kinds and as such they held no more interest for him. Knowing how they died took a lot of the interest in them out of his mind. Besides, he was not looking for company or companionship.

He had given that up long ago when they had taken her from him. Banishing the thoughts with a shake of his head he looked up in to the star filled night. It's wonder was lost to him as so much had gone. Colors had faded from him, he wasn't sure if it was just his unhappy attitude or the simple fact that that was how his eyes were made.

He ran another hand through his hair to push it back from his face as he sat down with a thump on the nearest bench. It was empty, and he was glad for the brief respite. Though he was alone. So alone blackness seemed to stain his very heart as he gazed out at the night with the trees swaying in the breeze. He was waiting, for what he didn't know. Weylin the wolf shifter had given up any hope of what ever he was waiting for to happen.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf Howl Empty Re: The Lone Wolf Howl

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 18:59

The Lone Wolf Howl EvilWolf

Red eyes peered in the bushes of the park. They were hunting for their next meal. Everything about the wolf that was hidden screamed evil. It said killer. Everything. A smiled laced the four legged female's black lips as she spotted a rabbit. She readied herself by lowering her body to the ground. Holding her breath for a moment she darted after the rabbit. They ran under the bench that someone just happened to be sitting on. Rebecca jumped on the rabbit and bit into it letting its blood run into her mouth.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 19:25

Weylin didn't even jump when the monstrous wolf tore after the rabbit and literally tore out it's guts. Instead he Changed. His long silver hair was ragged but he was huge his muscles rippling as he fluidly slid to the ground from the bench. The same yellow eyes peered at the wolf. "Good catch," he commented in the common language of the canine. Instead of approaching he looked around him, as if he felt someone looking at him. He no longer paid attention to the wolf and turned his muzzle up in to the wind, scenting for god knew what.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 19:36

Rebecca tore off a piece of the rabbit and tossed it to the male. She finished the rest and slide into her hunch. She watched him for a moment wondering what he was. She also had another form, but her wolf still showed. He was human, but not. "Who are you?" she asked with a growl. She became defensive quickly not knowing what the thing before her was. She backed away slowly. She did not want to get hurt by the human.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 19:40

Weylin looked back at her and noticed the defencive position. He did that a lot, scare the crap out of people, he had been officially branded as 'The Beast' by an entire group of people. He guessed he couldn't blame them, he had killed plenty of them. The meat she tossed him had no interest to him and he instantly forgot it, "My name is Weylin and you are?" His head was low and he never looked directly at her eyes. His tail was down but not between his legs. Showing he was harmless but he was no coward.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 20:04

The female cocked her head to the right. She licked the blood from he lips as she sighed. Sliding into her hunch she stared at him. "I am Rebecca." she barked. "What are you?" she asked turning into her demon form. Her maroon hair blew gently in the wind as her ears flickered. Her beauty was flawless.

*Pic is in my charries*
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 20:13

Weylin wasn't one to be dazzled by beauty but he could freely admit she was attractive. He changed and knew how different they were. He was scruffy with a hard edge about his jaw. His hair stuck up in spikes and he literaly had the aura of death about him. Strength was in him even when he was so young. He didn't feel self conciouse but he knew that his eyes, with the triple pupil could freak anything out. So he stood there, "I am a shifter."
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 20:27

Rebecca let her tail sway behind her prefect figure. Her tongue parted her lips slowly as she thought. It crept up and licked her soft pink lips. "Well Weylin. It is very lovely to meet you." she purred sweetly. Her eyes watching him very closely as a smiled laced her lips as she brought her tongue back into her mouth. "Shifter." she repeated. "That is nice." she said.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 20:31

"And what are you? Shifter perhaps but your too surprised by me to be so. You are no werewolf so you fall in to the demon catagory as I know of no other's that may shift shape," Weylin watched her, not truley effected by her beauty, nothing was beautiful to him. Nothing truely. He could not see true colors so to him she was the colors white to black and that was all. He had truely forgotten what colors looked like. So she wasn't pretty colors she was a blob of moving grey in his otherwise grey life.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 20:49

**Dang that is hurtful**

"You are right. I am a wolf demon. A full blooded wolf demon." she smiled turning away from him as a phoenix landed on her shoulder. She smiled at the fire bird as he handed her a ponytail holder. "Thank you Kurama." she said sweetly. The bird pecked her ear sweetly, before flying off into the sky. "Why do you smell of death?" she asked as she turned back to face him. "Why are your eyes like that? It is amazing. Are all shifters' eyes like that?" she asked sweetly.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 20:53

((Think how he feels. XD))

Weylin nodded, "I've killed many, and no they aren't. I was madethis way." He watched her and nearly was blinded when she was flashed in to color. For one split second he could see her in all the gloriouse colors but it was over before he could even register what had happened. He sat down on the bench, startled but still not truely believing.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 21:06

"Oh. You don't seem too happy about it. What is wrong with your eyes?" she asked sitting next to him on the bench as he looked sad. She felt bad for him. She didn't know what was wrong but she knew some thing was.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 21:09

"I lost much because I was created," Weylin stated though he avoided the question about his eyes. He looked at her, red, the color red, he could see that. If he didn't look upset now he looked like he wanted to throw himself off a bridge now.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jun 29 2008, 21:15

"Oh. That sucks. You mean you have no mother?" she asked with compassion in her voice. She was worried for him. He looked so sad. Everything about him read depressed. "Do you have any friends? she asked not wanting to leave him alone. Her wolf look was deceiving. She really was a sweet and loving girl.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 21:23

Weylin shook his head and turned away from her, "No, I was made not born. Everything I had was taken by them." Strength, this was his life, getting ready for the next kill. Murdering the murderers. He was 'The Beast' he wasn't going to let the sudden appearence of a color distract him from that. "I have to go," he knew he was being rude but he wasn't used to people anyway. Though he couldn't seem to move from the bench and the wolf demon girl.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 30 2008, 11:10

"Oh, that must be hard to live with." Rebecca said with a sigh. "I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked sweetly. She felt so bad. "Are you sure you will be fine?" she asked sweetly. She was worried about him greatly. It was written all over her face.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 11:17

Weylin looked at her, really looked at her. Colors were coming back but they all started from her. He basicly ignored all her questions, "I have not seen colors in a long time. Why are you in color?" He looked her up and down, she was even more beautiful in color, but it still didn't make sense to him. He left his calling, the man in the building not to far away, and coninstrated on why he could so suddenly see colors.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 30 2008, 11:33

"Why not? I have always been in color. " Rebecca said a little confused. "Maybe, it is because you don't want to kill me." she said not sure what else to do. She was confused by him. She had no idea why he was just now seeing her in color. She had been in color the whole time in her eyes.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 11:38

Weylin shook his head, "I do not kill innocent people. I used to but that was before." He looked away and in to the night, it was very confusing to him as well. "I lost color when I lost a good friend of mine. She is also the reason I do not have friends and such," He was thoughtful but he frowned, did he need help? Had he fallen off the looney bin and was now in the need for counciling? He was young but a lot had been taken from him. He did not particualr think he was crazy, people used to have the need to kill. Demons did that too, so why was he suddenly questioning his sanity.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 30 2008, 11:47

"That is good. So you think I am innocent?" Rebecca asked gently. "I am sorry to hear that. That is not good. You should have one friend." Rebecca said trying to be nice. She did not know what to do. She touched him gently. "Will you come with me? I don't want you to be alone." she said sweetly putting her fingers in his.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 11:59

Weylin was confused by the touch but looked at her, "I will." He wasn't sure why he would follow her but frankely he was very confused and he didn't feel it mattered where he went, "Well, you cannot exactly be innocent since you are a demon but you have not threatened me in any way."
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:06

Rebecca smiled. she stood and still held his hand in hers. "That is good. My place is only up the street." she said starting to walk slowly. She wanted to make sure he was fine. He did not look too good. He looked confused. "Well you are correct about that. I am not that innocent. I am a bad girl. Well I try to be some time. It never really works out for me." the demoness said sweetly.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:11

Weylin walked with her, keeping to the pace she set, "I figured as much. You have been very kind to me. Not at all like a 'Bad Girl'." He hated titles. It seemed everyone had him and they all just clustered everyone together. It annoyed him because it was so close to racism. Black people, white people. They were all just people.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:19

Rebecca just laughed. "I try to be bad, but yeah, as you can see it never works. But you seem like a nice person so it does not matter." she spoke kindly to him. She didn't want to scare him off or make him go crazy. "Do you need anything?" she asked as they came to her home. It was a house, rather small only two floors, but still a house.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:34

"Water would be nice," Weylin said as he looked up at the house. It was nice, small but homely in it's own way. Not just a house but a home. "You live here?" he asked, slightly surprised.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next