Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool student and hot Teacher. *Abel hot....angelin love*

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cool student and hot Teacher.  *Abel hot....angelin love* Empty Cool student and hot Teacher. *Abel hot....angelin love*

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 18:24

MoonLight sighed as she went to the office of her new head master. She was almost scared to meet him seeing as how she was starting late and might not be welcome. That was not her real fear though. She really feared the fact that if she was turned away that she would be left alone again. "Excuse me Sir. I am sorry to bother you, but they told me that I had to come see you to see if I could be in school here." MoonLight whispered not bothering to come into the office but stand in the doorway.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Cool student and hot Teacher.  *Abel hot....angelin love* Empty Re: Cool student and hot Teacher. *Abel hot....angelin love*

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 18:43

He looked up from his book and to the female with a friendly smile on his face, “Please come in and take a seat, Miss,” his velvet like voice rang out as he stood up and pulled a chair up to his desk for her. “You want to enroll the school, then? May I ask why that is?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Cool student and hot Teacher.  *Abel hot....angelin love* Empty Re: Cool student and hot Teacher. *Abel hot....angelin love*

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 18:46

MoonLight's eyes turned a bright red and so did her dog that was standing beside her. She could faintly see the man before her but it did help her greatly to find the chair he wanted her to sit in. "Yes Sir. I have nothing else. My brother stays away from me now to keep us from dying and I am all alone besides my dog." she whispered letting her eyes turn back to the deep rich chocolate brown.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 18:53

Abel sat back down in his chair and flipped through some paper work before looking back at Moonlight, “We have plenty of room for you here, Miss. All that I will need is some information. What is your name, how old are you, will you need any extra help getting around the school?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 19:02

Moon smiled lightly as she thought for a moment on what to say to him. He had asked simple questions yet she was not sure if she should tell the truth. "My name is MoonLight La'Shay Dela'Cruz. I am nineteen years old and no I do not need any help getting around here. I found your office just fine." she whispered petting the lab with her right hand.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 19:15

“It is very nice to meet you, Moonlight,” the angel said with a smile as he wrote her information down on a sheet of paper. “Why do you want to go here? What makes you interested in attending my school?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 19:19

"Well it is a school for people like me how are not human. I figure this is the best and safest place for me to be right now." she said with a small smile as Obscurite put his paw on her lap and nuzzled her neck. "Good boy." she whispered to him kissing his forehead.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 19:29

“Alright, you are in. I will make sure that they get your class schedule and everything ready for you. If you would like I can show you around the school while we are waiting. I am not doing anything all to important lately. My job is easy for the most part.” The angel smiled as he watched the dog. He was cute. Maybe he would get a lab. “So, does that all sound okay to you?
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 19:31

Moon smiled brightly and nodded. "That would be great. Thank you so much for allowing me to be here." she whispered getting up and shaking his hand gently before letting it go and going to the door. "Where will we go first?" she asked sweetly.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 20:20

“I never turn anyone who belongs here away, Miss, and you you most certainly do belong here,” Abel said as he returned her handshake, “I am going to show you to the cafeteria first. The school is huge so we may not get through all of it. It was originally built to house a king and his family about four hundred years ago.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 20:30

MoonLight smiled. "That is nice of you. What made you guys pick this place? What not some old school like place?" she asked walking out into the halls. "Is the cafeteria big?" she asked sweetly.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 20:56

“From what I have heard they selected this building for a few reasons. It is large enough to accommodate all of they teachers and students. Plus, it is located on two hundred fifty private acres, making it secluded which is exactly what they needed,” Abel explained to her. “Every room in the school is big,” the angel answered as he lead her into the cafeteria. He took one of her hands and set it on a door, “Through that door is the auditorium and to your right is another door that leads into the gym.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:03

Moon nodded not facing him anymore. She was now blushing from him touching her and it was not good to have a crush on your head master. Not only is he a far away dream that is untouchable, he was also most likely married or something. She knew it would never happen for other reasons she rather not think of. "Thank you for showing me those." she whispered trying to keep her composure.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:14

The angel ignored Moonlight's blush, all to used to the way that female students reacted to him. It was mostly the gifted humans who blushed when he smiled at them or gave him looks of yearning, but some of the immortals reacted to him such ways as well. That is why he spent most of his time in his office or room. “It is no problem at all, Miss,” he said before dropping her hand and starting to walk. “Come along, I am going to show you to the dorm you will be in next.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:20

MoonLight followed closely behind the angel thinking to herself as she walked. ~I know he saw me. Damn being alive. I wish I could just die like normal vampires.~ she thought to herself and to her dog. The back lab bit her on the hand hard drawing blood. "Ouch." she yelled smacking him. "I can wish what I want Obscurite." she yelled holding her bleeding hand.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:27

“Are you alright,” Abel asked as he turned to face the vampiress. “May I see your hand? I can heal it for you. It will still sting for a few hours afterwards, but the bleeding will stop,” he asked her, eying the hand her dog had bitten. “Make sure that your dog does not injure any of the students, please.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:30

"Oh yes I am fine really it is just a scratch." she lied hiding her hand from him and holding on to her baby. "I am fine really. He is a good dog and would not hurt anyone unless the hurt me. He bit me for reasons and I needed it." she whispered suffering from depression the vampiress ended to stay in the real world.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:35

“Lying is a sin, Moonlight. I saw that your hand was bleeding. Now, let me see it so I can heal it for you. Letting it bleed and lying about being injured will do you no good at all,” he said. “You do not have to defend him. I trust that you can keep your dog under control and that he will not hurt any of your fellow students unless he has a just reason to do so.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:38

"I am sin so what if I lie. I am still going to burn in hell." she said in a whispered as she let the blood stain her dress. "I am fine really. Can we just move on?" she asked holding on to the back of her dress to try and stop the bleeding just a little as they stood there.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:45

“Did you choose to be a vampires? I do believe the answer to that question is no. You were forced to be what you are. Do you want to kill humans? I hope the answer to that question is no. Most vampires only kill because they have to. Without blood they themselves will die and animal blood does not give your kind the strength they need,” Abel said as he took her bleeding hand in both of his and healed it, “There are are better. Now, let me show you to your room so you can shower and change. Your dress is stained with blood now.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:50

Moon hid her face away from him. She was upset and said nothing. He would not know anything about her kind so why was he talking. He was an angel and they were holy. They were respected and loved. She was looked at as a half breed by all the demons. One of the lowest of the low. ~Why did I come here?~ she asked herself before starting to walking knowing the answer was because she was not welcome anywhere else.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 21:58

“Not all angels are everything they are made to be, you know? Some of us are not holy. Some of us are not respected. All of us who walk the earth are seen as a disgraces by our brethren in heaven,” he explained to the vampiress. He was not a mind reader, but he had grown able to read peoples' thoughts through their movements and expressions. “Some demons find your kind as their equals rather then their lessers, just so you know. I know plenty of demons and all of them respect your kind," the angel said before he started to walk again.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 22:03

Moon sighed. Looking at him anger started to fill her heart. "I don't care." she yelled like she was a child rather then a 19 year old. "You don't know anything about me or my kind so leave me alone." she said walking off somewhere she did not know, but it was away from him and the truth she was not ready to face.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Sep 14 2008, 22:11

The angel sighed as he watched Moon walk off, wondering why she had gotten so upset with him. He stared in the direction she had went for a few minutes after she disappeared from sight and went to his office. He would have a staff member find her and give her class information to her.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14 2008, 22:16

MoonLight sat on some steps and closed her eyes holding her baby she fell asleep quickly. She was tired from walking here and not happy about thing and how they went. She thought the next day might be better yet she would never know.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next