Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow and Painful

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Slow and Painful Empty Slow and Painful

Post  Angel Thu Aug 14 2008, 21:58

"Come here you monster." a man yelled as her and a gang of humans ran past the station and after the demon. "Come on sweetheart we just want to play." another one yelled as they hit poles against the walls of the alley to make an echo to through the demon off as her ears filled with the sound. "Leave me alone." she yelled seeing that she had no where to go now. She was lost and alone. She had to fight. 20 against one was not fair, even if she was a demon. She had no powers but to turn into a wolf. She had no real fighting skills and she was jus that a she, fighting for her life or what ever else these sick people wanted from her.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Slow and Painful Empty Re: Slow and Painful

Post  @rm Thu Aug 14 2008, 22:07

“Humans are such worthless creatures,” a voice filled with amusement rang out from somewhere above where the demoness was located. He had heard the large group of humans with ease from his post at the police station and was immediately interested in what was going on. The smell of the demon only made him even more willing to leave his desk and watch the mortals. ~Should I save her and then kill her myself or should I let the humans kill her,~ he asked himself in his head, staring down at the wolf demon from his perch on top of building. He jumped off the building, doing a few flips in mid air to show off, and landed perfectly on his face before moving to stand in front of the immortal female and issuing a loud growl, crouching down before her in a defensive position as if he was protecting her from the mob of humans. The whole time he wondered why the foolish mortals wanted her dead.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Aug 14 2008, 22:16

"Fuck you man. lets kill him too." The leader said moving closer to the demoness as she stood wondering what to do. "The humans smiled as the new immotal stood before them. "Well, well. We have two monsters to kill now." the lader said craking his neck. "Please I did not mean to. I did not know." Kagome whispered just moving into the coner. "I don't care. My brother jst wanted what you were showing you slut and you scratched him now you will pay for that."
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Aug 14 2008, 22:26

He stood perfectly still for a minute, contemplating what to do now. Should he simply pick the demoness up and make a run for it or should he stick around and pick of the humans one by one. The second idea was definitely calling his name. He turned to look at the female he was guarding and moved his lips to her ear, “I want you to shift, understand? And after that I want you to help me take them out, can you do that? If you bite their ankles you will knock them from their feet and from there you can rip them pieces or wait for me to take care of them, understand,” he asked in a whisper so faint that only she could hear. He moved back to his guarding position and waited for her to answer his questions. If she could not help him fight he would have to go with his first plan or come up with another. He just wanted to get the demoness free from the humans so he could pick her of himself.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Aug 14 2008, 22:32

Kagome sighed. She was not the one for fighting like this. She would it was in her nature to kill off humans, but not when she was this tired. Shifting into her wolf form she stood on all fours and did as she was told. She bit at the necks instead of their anckles. She was a neck girl and it killed them faster that way. The immoral didn't have to do anything. She finished them all off on her own before running away from him, and the scene.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Aug 14 2008, 22:43

“Didn't think you were going to lose me that easily, did you,” the immortal asked as he jumped off of a roof, landing in front of the wolf. “Shift back into your normal form,” he ordered, his voice not anywhere close to friendly now, the words actually came out in more off a hiss. As he waited for her to turn back thoughts of how to take care of her ran through his mind. He would have to do it later. He needed to get back to work.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Aug 14 2008, 22:50

Kagme jumped back as the werewolf jumped infront of her. She could smell what he was. Shaking her head the wolf backed up and turned to run again. She had skills but to fight a male werewolf was calling for death. She was not ready to die just yet. **Poor Kagome** The wolf ran so fast she didn't even see the truck that blasted right into her. The driver got out and looked at te animal as he thought and picked her up. "Sorry girl." he whispered laying her in the back seat of his car, hoping she would live.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Aug 14 2008, 23:01

A gasp left the werewolf's mouth as the truck plowed into the female he was so determined to kill. His pace increased and soon he was standing in front of vehicle that had hit her. He motioned for the driver to roll down his window, mouthing the words 'she's mine'. The driver did what the werewolf wanted him to do and after getting permission from the male who had hit the demoness he swept her up into his arms and walked into a alley. “Are you conscious? Can you change into your regular form? I am a doctor, not a veterinarian.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 08:38

A gasp left the werewolf's mouth as she was hit by the vehicle. So far it looked lie someone was going to kill her before he got the chance to. He moved to stand in front of vehicle that had hit her, motioning to the driver. After getting permission from the male who had hit the demoness he swept her up into his arms and walked into a alley. He laid her down on the ground and gently felt to see if she had any broken bones. Her left arm was without a doubt. “Can you change into your other form? It will be easier to assess your injuries.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 10:20

Kagome woke up slowly trying to shake off the pain that was now all through out her body. Dhr felt as if she was dying. ~Leave me alone. I know what you want, and if you want to kill me that bad doit this way.~ se thought to him whimpering a little as she felt her broken ribs move.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 11:06

“Left arm and three ribs, two right, one left,” he whispered to himself, continuing to look over her wounds and gently feeling her to make sure she had not broken any more bones. A grin appeared on his face at the sound of her words, but he did not respond in any way other then that. He wanted the fight to be fair, well as fair as it could be. A female wolf demon had no chance against a male werewolf. “The humans were mad at you, yes? I think I got the gist of why that way, but correct me if I am wrong. From the sound of things you work as a striper, yes, and they got made because you are all show and no action, right,” he asked her before nicely asking her to shift back into her other form again. “I can not fix you up this way. I am no veterinarian.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 11:27

Kagome growled as she bit ito the flesh of the werewolf. She let go only for a moment. ~Let me go.~ she thought to him before her repeated what had happened. ~I am no whore, just a stripper.~ she whispered whimpering as her touched her to see if she broke anything else. ~Why do you want to kill me? I have done nothing wrong." she barked as a little boy ran over t them. "Let my mommy go." he said looking up at the tall man.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 11:38

The werewolf let out a string of profanities as the female bit him. He closed his eyes for a second to calm himself down. If he did not give himself a minute to relax he would kill the women right there and then. “Do you really want to know why I want you dead,” he asked her, looking at the arm she had bit, which was now fully healed. Werewolves healed incredibly fast. His eyes got wide as he looked at the boy, “I want to make her feel better. That is all,” he assured the little boy, his voice taking on a hint of a fatherly tone. “I will not hurt her.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 11:44

Kagome looked at his arm. There was never a point i trying to kill someone who could heal like that or kill you first. ~Yes I want to know. I mean I have never met you before and you want to kill me.~ she thought in a snapy tone of mind. "I might only be three but my mommy told me how to spot a lair and you are lying. Now let my mommy go. " Kris said turning into his demon form.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 12:02

“If you cut me with a silver dagger or shot me with a silver bullet the wounds do not heal as quickly,” the male tipped, just in case she decided to try and kill him. “Please do not get snappy with me. I am being as nice as possible to you. I changed my mind. I am not, I can't kill you.” The werewolf was not completely heartless. The demoness had a child and he could not take his mother away from him. He would find a way to make the demoness' life hell instead. He backed up against a wall and looked down at the wolf and then to her son, “I want to make her better. That is all,” he repeated to the boy, his voice friendly and welcoming.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 12:28

~Let me go. I can get better on my own. I do not need your help, nor do I want it.~ Kagome said jumping out of his arms and turning into her demon form. Kris followed and hopped into his mother's arms. "You di good baby." she said kissing her son's forehead. "Kill me if you wish or not, either way you will be away from me." she whispered before heading off to her house o rest.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 12:39

The werewolf, Gabriel trailed after the two, keeping a far enough distance so that if the demoness turned around she would not be able to see his clearly. The fact he was supposed to be working had completely slipped his mind. He was too focused on the demon family. He knocked on her front door, not wanting to be rude and just barge into her home. If she did not get the door he would though. He wanted to talk to her. The demoness interested him for some reason.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 12:43

Kagome got up off the sofa when she her a knoc at her door. She answered it knowing who it was already. "May I help you?' she asked looking at the werewolf standing before her. It was upsetting t be followed but immorals and humans had that drive. They found what they wanted no matter what. "Please be quick I have things to do and I have no time to talk."
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 13:04

“May I come in,” the werewolf asked her, knowing the answer would most likely be no. If she did answer no, as expected he would just do a little persuading. He was good at getting his way with others. “I will help you do what ever it is you need if we can talk while I help out.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 13:08

Kagome sighed as she motioned for him to enter her home. "What do you want?" she asked wondering why he came here. did he want to kill her in her home then her son. If so he would be sadly mistaken on killing her son. Her she did not care but her baby was another thing. He was her world and nothing or no one came before him.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 13:21

“I want to talk. That is all,” he answered, giving the female a friendly smile and walking into her house. “I am not going to kill you. I promise. I want to, yes, but I can not. Your kid needs you,” he informed the demoness, wanting her to know that she had no need to keep her guard up around him. “Was my assumption of why the humans you were mad correct?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 13:28

"Why talk to me? I am no one important." she said not letting her guard down. She had a son and would never let her guard down for that very reason. "That is what you say, but a man's word now a days is a load of bs and they have no respect. Therefor I still do not believe you." she said looking at him. "Yes it was. I bit the brother of no of them for touching me. " she said as Kris came down stairs and sat on the sofa.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 13:35

Gabriel ignored her question and asked some of his own, “How old are you? Is the kid really yours? Are you married? Why did you not kill the humans right away? Why did you bite me?” he took a pause between asking each of the questions. It was more like he was interrogating her then asking friendly questions in order to get to know her. He smiled as the little boy came down stairs and the werewolf waved at him.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 15 2008, 13:39

"I am 18, no I did not help in making y son but yes he is really mine seeing as how I have had him from birth. No, why do you ask? I did not want my son to see me do that. I might be a demon but I have a heart and I cae what my child sees. You would not put medown." she said answering all his questions smoothly. Kriss looked at the big manand shivered. Tall people scared him.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Aug 15 2008, 15:11

“I thought you were about that. I knew you were no more then twenty for certain. He is not really yours then. The blood that runs through you does not run through him. I just wanted to know if you where with someone or not. I did not have a particular reason for asking. Most demons kill for the hell of it. It is like a game to them. I was trying to see if I needed to take you to a hospital,” the werewolf responded. He walked over to where Kris was sited an smiled at the little boy before sitting down beside him.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: