Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

->>>> LiFe Is A lOnElY pLaCe<<<<-

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

->>>> LiFe Is A lOnElY pLaCe<<<<- Empty ->>>> LiFe Is A lOnElY pLaCe<<<<-

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 17:11

->>>> LiFe Is A lOnElY pLaCe<<<<- Anime_Black

Valentine sighed as she sat alone like always. The female stood about five five and weighed only 124 pounds. Hr long black hair caressed her back as she sat waiting. She was waiting for her job to be over. She had been sitting on her butt all day and was ready to go home. She was a stripper, but today life was slow. Well she was an undercover stripper today. In real life she was a deadly assassin.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

->>>> LiFe Is A lOnElY pLaCe<<<<- Empty Re: ->>>> LiFe Is A lOnElY pLaCe<<<<-

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 17:30

A pale hand moved to brush a strand of black hair from the male it belonged to's pale face as he stood towards the back of the club, chatting on his cell-phone. He was speaking in a foreign language so that no one could understand what he was saying. The last thing the male needed was someone finding out about his work. You could tell just by looking at the six foot four inch tall male that he was not someone to mess with. The male was flawless gorgeous, much too good looking to be a human. Even for a immortal he was astonishingly attractive. He hung up his phone and placed it back into one of his pockets before moving to the front of the club. He took a seat in front of the female and looked at her, not saying a word..
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 17:35

Valentine looked at the male that was now sitting in front of her. She smiled and turned to look around the club before looking back at him. The fairy put her long black silky hair into a clip before smiling at the male. "What can I do for you." she whispered into his ear seductively. She had to play as if his wish was her command, even thought she could care less if he died right now.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 17:41

“I do not want anything from you,” he curtly answered, turning his head so he could look out a window. It was pouring down rain and the halfbreed could not stand the rain. He would just sit around the club until the rain stopped. “Do you want to keep me company until it dries up? It does not look like you have anything better to do. This place is dead. You must be bored.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 17:48

The fairy rolled her eyes as she looked away from the male again. Her hair was down low enough to cover her elf like ears. Her wings were hidden in her back. To some dumb human she would look just like them, yet she was nothing like their kind. "I guess. You are right, my shift is not up for another 30 minutes. I am bored." she sighed laying her head on the table.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 17:57

“I am never wrong,” he informed the female. “Your name is Valentine,” he pointed out before looking at her once more. “I also know that you are not a human. We can talk if you are bored. I am staying right here until the rain decides to stop.” He lifted Valentine's head off of the table, forcing her to look at him. “You were being rude. Not looking at others as they speak is disrespectful.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 18:03

"You are very cocky, I see." she said rolling her eyes. She was not impressed by him one bit. "No my name is fuck you." she smiled fake like. "Who cares what you know. I know you are a half breed. I know what you were saying over there too, do I need to go on about what I know? I do not want to talk to you." she snapped letting her eyes focus on a glass behind the bar, that was before her touched her. Valentine smacked his hand away. "Never touch me." she said getting up and kicking him out of his chair before sitting back down.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 18:12

The one thing that the halfbreed could not stand was impudent People. He could not stand to be disrespected. He got to his feet and looked at the faerie for a second before picking her up by her neck and then slamming her into a wall. “Never disrespect me,” he said back, smirking at her as he placed a knife to her throat. “I want to talk and talk is what we shall do. Do you understand?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 18:18

Valentine smiled. He had no clue as to whom he was messing with. She started to laugh at him. "I can do as I please dumb ass." she said grabbing his hand and flipping him. She could get herself out of anything. Standing on top of his back she lend in and whispered into his ear. "What you want, I do not care." she laughed as her shift was over and she left the club in the pouring rain.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 18:28

He stayed completely silent and kept his face blank the entire time. Once she left the club he got to his feet and looked out the window. He was going to have to put up with his hate of rain if he wanted to get the stupid faerie. He exited the club and trailed after Valentine, not getting to close to her at first. After following her for a short while the man quickly came up behind her and slammed the faerie into a brick wall and wrapping his arms around her throat. “Say sorry.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 18:39

Valentine was going to kill this half breed for touching her. "No, you are the one who is being rude. First you sit at my table without asking and second you keep touching me." she yelled kicking him in the groin "And another thing you half breed putting your hands on someone you don't know is rude." she yelled about ready to take his head off.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 18:47

He fell to the ground in pain before reaching up and pulling Valentine on top of him. “I'm going to kill you,” he hissed before rolling so that the faerie was underneath his body, “You need to apologize to me,” he informed her. “If you do not I will make sure that you die a slow and painful death. If you dare to harm me again you are dead. A. I am way stronger then I may seem. B. I have five people in the crowed that are itching to take your sorry excuse of a life. Say sorry.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 18:55

Valentine smiled as her rolled on top of her and threaten to kill her slow and painfully. "Do it." she said not caring what he did to her. She had no reason to. He was nothing in her eyes and would stay that way. He would kill her and still be nothing. "Let me help you." she smiled punching him and breaking his nose. "I will never say sorry to a butt like you/."
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 19:08

“I will later,” he promised, smirking at her. One of his hands moved to his nose after she broke it and he growled. What was her problem? The male had been nice to valentine for the most part, but she had been a complete and total bitch the whole time. When he got off of her the faerie was surrounded by a group or vampires and demons. One of the males picked Valentine up after punching her in the face just as she had done to the halfbreed and a female healed the half angel and half vampire's nose. “Put her in the car,” he ordered the male that had Valentine in his grasp as he got into one of the vehicles. “Do not worry about Lucien. He is just in one of his moods,” a female said to the faerie. If valentine behaved herself she would be able to go home unharmed.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 19:12

The fairy smiled as she was put into the care. she waited for a good ten minutes before blowing the car sky high and disappearing to her house without being seen. "Dumb half breed." she laughed as she walked into her bathroom and ran some hot water into the tub. She put bubbles in it and let the tub fill. "Now what to do?" she asked herself as she got in and closed her eyes.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 19:23

“Miss me,” the familiar voice of the halfbreed rang out as he walked into the bathroom and took a seat on the edge of the tub. “You can talk with me if you want something to do. I am all ears. I love having a friendly conversation every now and again,” he smiled. “Oh, by the way, I am far from stupid. You are not too dimwitted yourself either. If you knew how to treat others with respect you would make a interesting ally.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 19:27

A smiled laced the fairy's perfect lips. She had to admit she liked this half breed, if only a little. He gave her something to do. It was funny to toy with someone after being here with these humans doing nothing close to it. "Why yes I think I did." she teased not opening her eyes. A bath was relaxing time. "Now what would we talk about love? You wanting to kill me?" she questioned. "I know you are. You are just not to my level of intelligence yet. Well I might be nicer if you did not demand it like you owned me."
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 19:42

He placed one of his hand into the warm water to feel it. “Most people do. Apparently I am awfully easy to miss. I seem to grow on people,” he said. “There is a lot we could talk about. You can tell me a bit about yourself. We can discuss why exactly it is that you do not respect others. Or, yes, we can talk about how I am going to kill you,” he stated. “If you respect me, I shall respect you. Treat others how you wish to be treated.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 19:51

The fairy grabbed the half breed's hand and tossed it out of her bath water. "That right there is disrespect. You came into my house not invited, then you stick your hands in my bath water. I do not like you. Get out. Or better yet kill me and stay the hell away from my house." she growled. He talked about her being rude and he never looked at himself for doing the same thing.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 20:13

“Okay, I will go. Just in case you want to speak to me again I am going to leave my phone number on your fridge,” He said before standing up. “Oh, since unlike you, I have manners I am going to apologize to you. I truly am sorry for my behavior. I promise to ask you permission before sticking my hand into your bathwater. I am still waiting for you to say sorry, by the way.” The halfbreed said before walking out of her bathroom. He stuck a piece of paper with his number written on it on the fridge before sitting down on Valentine's sofa. He was extremely persistent.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 20:21

Valentine said nothing she waited for him to leave the bathroom before she got out of the tub and walked into the living room. She sighed as she saw the male sitting on her sofa. She thought about his words. 'Okay, I will go.' is what he said, yet he was still here. "What should I be sorry about?" she asked him as she pulled out her 9 mm and pointed to him. "Please leave now. I am tired of you and you are not welcome here." she said getting his number and handing it to him.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 20:29

“You win, I am going to go and leave you alone to live your miserable and lonely life,” he said as he stood up. The halfbreed sat his number down on a end table before giving Valentine a half smile, “Toss it if you do not want it,” he said before curtly exiting her home and starting back towards his own place. He would take care of the faerie later.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 20:35

Valentine smiled as she did toss his number. Why would she want it. He was a jerk. Sitting on the sofa the fairy put herself into a deep sleep. She was in a coma like state. She needed to res up for the days ahead when she would have to deal with that half breed again.

*week later*

Valentine listened to her stripper boss yell about her not showing up for a week. "I should fire you, you slut." he yelled knocking her ten feet from were she was standing. She shook it off as she stood up slowly and nodded.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jul 29 2008, 20:52

“You do not have to fire her because she quits,” the halfbreed hissed as he walked into the strip club. He moved to stand in front of Valentine and smiled at her, “I told you that I would come to see you again,” he whispered before grasping one of her hands, not caring if she did not like to be touched, “Come on, we need to get you home. You are supposed to resting,” he said so her boss could hear before dragging her out of the club. “How are you?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jul 29 2008, 21:14

Valentine was in shock as she was pulled out of the club. "What hell?" she finally said shaking her head. "I didn't quit. I need that job. " she sighed wishing she had quit. Wishing she could quit. "Yeah you are always right." she whispered touching her sore face. "I am fine really, thank you." she said submissively.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum