Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the park (I so suck at naming topics)

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

In the park (I so suck at naming topics) Empty In the park (I so suck at naming topics)

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 17:31

“Come on, daddy,” Alice's voice rang out loud and clear in the angel's ears as his little girl took his hand and started to lead him through the park. A bright smile was on his perfect face. Nothing made Abel more happy then spending time with Alice. This was one of those rare days that Josephine let the wingless angel take care of their daughter. The demoness saw Abel as a bad influence. Sure, he had a very colorful vocabulary at times, but he was always good with his little princess. It did not mater to him though. As long as he got to see Alice at least once every two weeks he was happy as could be.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

In the park (I so suck at naming topics) Empty Re: In the park (I so suck at naming topics)

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 17:41

A clicking rang in the young female's ears as the hit the ground with her stick. Her dog walked slowly beside her. His black fur blew in the wind beautifully. She loved her black lab. He was her best and only friend. She had had him from the moment he was born and they have been the closest pair you could ever meet. "Obscurite find a bench for us boy." the vampiress whispered into the dogs ear. She never yelled or talk above a whisper. She never felt that need to, or it could have been she did not know how. A smile laced her pink lips as she walked passed the little girl calling her daddy.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

In the park (I so suck at naming topics) Empty Re: In the park (I so suck at naming topics)

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 17:56

“It is a puppy,” Alice said, pointing at the Black Labrador. “May I pet him, daddy,” she asked looking up at angel with puppy dog eyes. “That is not up to me to decide, sweetie. You must ask the lady if you can pet the dog,” Abel said in his usual velvet like voice. “Okay, I will ask,” she said, walking up to the blind female and smiling up at her. “Can I pet your dog,” she asked sweetly before looking back at her father.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 18:01

MoonLight positioned herself to be facing the little girl. She sighed not sure if she should let her or not. She knew Obscrite would not bite, but still. "Yes you may." the vampiress said finally. She could not said no to a little girl. She loved children. Even though she would most likely never have one of her own she still liked them all. "Sit boy. Let the little girl pet you." she told the black lab and he sat. She sat on the bench and sighed again. She was tired from their walk.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 18:13

Alice smiled brightly and hugged the woman as she gave her permission to pet the dog. She looked at her father again before gently stroking the dog, “I want a puppy, daddy,” she said to him, continuing to pet the animal. Abel sat down on the bench beside the vampiress, still smiling. “I will get you one for your birthday,” he promised before turning his gaze to the woman sitting beside him, “Thank you for letting her pet him. My name is Abel. May I ask yours?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 18:25

MoonLight stiffened as the little girl hugged her. She was not used to being touched. It was hard for her to understand it at first. Relaxing her body she listened to the girl pet her dog. The sound of his soft fur going through her fingers made MoonLight smile. She listened to his heartbeat. It was calm, not changing one bit. He knew he was still at work. "I am MoonLight." she whispered. "It is nice to meet you Abel. It was really no problem. Your child seems very sweet." she smiled.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 18:34

“It is nice to meet you as well, Moonlight. I like your name. It is unique,” he said, smiling at the vampiress. He knew she could not see his smile. He could tell that she was blind. “Yes, she is a sweetheart. I wish that I could spend more time with her. Is it hard to not be able to see? You did not have to answer the questions if you do not want to. I just wanted to know.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 18:41

"Thank you. My family worshiped the moon. I was called MoonLight because my father was going to die and he always told y mother follow the moon's light to find me and I will be waiting. So she named me MoonLight. I am apart of my father. They died together a year later." the vampiress said sweetly. "Why can't you spend more time with her? She is your child right?" the female asked knowing that answer already. she could smell the relation between the two. "No. I hear what I wish to see. It is fine, I was born like this so I do not know what I am missing out on. "
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 18:55

“That is very interesting. My name does not have any meaning behind it. It is simply Abel. I am sorry about your parents,” Abel said, looking at Alice who was still stroking the dog. Petting him made her so happy. He we getting her a dog even if Josephine did not like them. “Yes, she is mine. There is no doubt about it. Her mother and I are not together. We never where and we never will be. She does not like me and I do not like her. We do not get along all too well. She will not let me see Alice much. You were born blind? I could never imagine being blind. There is so much beauty in this world you miss out on.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 19:07

"Do not be sorry. They are in the wind waiting for me. I am not sorry they died. They are happy. That is all I ever wanted for them, was happiness." MoonLighted whispered to him. "Well that is sad. I guess that is why I am still a virgin. I do not have to deal with people I don't like that way." she smiled. "Yes. I have always been blind. Tell me what I am missing. Your smile? I know when you smile at me. I know when a car is coming. I know and see things, just not the same as you."
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 19:25

“You are different from most people,” the angel whispered. “I would still be a virgin and in heaven if it was up to me,” he hissed before letting out a sigh. At least one good thing had came out of the whole being banished from heaven and losing his wings. He loved Alice so much. “I know that blind people have heightened scenes and all of that. Can you tell me what color my hair is? Do you know what any colors look like?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 19:31

"Thank you." MoonLight smiled to him. "Well you got your baby girl and she means the world to you. That will better then heaven could ever be. You are happy with her and that is what is important. Few people mis understand really happiness. I am not happy, I am humble. I live alone and do everything by myself besides having my dog. I smile but it is never real." she said looking out into the world. "No I cannot. No, but do you know what colors feel like?" she asked him.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 19:41

“I am hungry, daddy,” Alice whined as she sat down on her father's lap. “We will get something to eat in a second, sweetheart,” he promised her. The Angel did not want to go yet. He wanted to stay and chat with the vampiress, but if his daughter was hungry he had to feed her. “Yes, I am very happy with her. You should be happy too. I live alone too and I am happy. Then again, I am used to it. You are a very beautiful young woman and you are kind. You could easily make friends and find someone to love you.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 19:46

"Thank you." the vampiress said letting her cheeks flush a little hint a pink. She smiled sweetly. "I should be happy but I never am. I don't know why. I just am always sad. You are not alone, you have her. She is your world. I don't have that. I am nice but people still judge me and look at me as if I should die and leave this world. " MoonLight sighed. "You should go get her something to eat." she whispered hanging her head to the ground.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:02

Abel smiled as Moonlight blushed. He lifted a hand, wanting to stroke one of her blushing cheeks, but he quickly dropped it and sighed. “You will be happy one day. You can not stay sad forever. I am glad that I have Alice. You need someone. Just because you are different and can not see it does not mean you are not a good person. Would you like to join us? You can tag along if you would like. Neither of us would mind.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:07

MoonLight stood and grabbed Obscrite's leash. "I do hope so. I hope someone will be able to see me as I eye the world. Only sounds, is so beautiful. It makes you have to see one person for their true beauty, which is only inside of their soul." she smiled. "I would love to join you. I have nothing else to do today." she smiled.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:17

“Humans may not be accepting of you, but most immortals will be. Unlike humans we see more to people then what just meets the eyes,” Abel said as Alice hopped off of his lap and took her father's hand. The angel got to his feet and look at his daughter and then to the vampiress. “Good, I want to talk with you for awhile longer.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:22

"Yes you are right. I just never got to talk to any of those immortals." she whispered following the pair. It was cute to see a father so happy about being a father. He loved his baby girl and you could tell. She could not see it but she felt the love over flow from the angel. "Why do you want to talk to me?" she asked in shock. No one has ever wanted to talk to her.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:39

“Daddy, I do not want to walk. Will you carry me,” the halfbreed asked her father as she came to a halt. Abel smiled and picked his daughter up. He could never bring himself to say no to Alice. “I have never been a judgmental person. It is wrong to judge someone without getting to know them first. You are a nice person. Why should I not want to talk to you? I like you and find you interesting.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:43

MoonLight smiled at the little girl as she asked to be picked up. "That is good. I don't like to judge people. I also don't like when people judge me. Thank you. You are very nice too. I just feel being mean is a wast of time." the vampiess said before blushing as he said he liked her and thought her interesting. "Well most people don't like me." she whispered.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:52

“I like you and your puppy,” Alice said to the vampiress before closing her green eyes and falling asleep in her father's arms. “I am not always nice. I can be a real pain in the A-S-S at times,” Abel said, spelling out the word ass. He had been taking Josephine's warning seriously. She told him that if he said any sort if vulgar words on Alice that he would no longer be able to see his daughter. Alice meant the world to him and he was not going to lose her just because he wanted to say a few bad words. Moonlight's blush brought a smile to the angel's face. “I am not most people. Do you know any places to dine at?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 20:56

MoonLight smiled at Alice. She could tell the little girl fell asleep by her breathing and heartbeat. "Well I never would ask you to always be nice. I just want you to be yourself. " she said sweetly. "Do you like when I blush, angel?" she asked feeling him smiled. "No I do not really eat out. I only eat at my home." she whispered.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 21:06

“When I am around certain people my behavior is not all to pleasant. There are several people that bring out the worst of me. I try to act civil, but I can not,” he said. “Yes, I do, vamp,” he answered. “Vampires do not eat normal food. I forgot. I know where a few good diners are. We can go to one of those. Thank you for coming alone.” The angel continued to walk until the came upon a small diner. He awoke Alice and put her down before opening the front door and holding it for his daughter and Moonlight.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jul 11 2008, 21:10

"Well that is fine. I understand that. If you have a hatred for someone it will show. " Moonlight said blushing more. "Thanks," she whispered. "Well I can eat it I just don't for the fact that I can only taste a little of it. My taste buds are better then the turned vampires but it still sucks. " the vampiress said walking into the diner. "Thank you." she replied.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jul 11 2008, 21:19

The yearning to touch one of the vampiress' blushing cheeks came over him again. He looked away from her, shaking his head no as if telling himself he could not touch her. “You are welcome,” the angel said, following her into the diner. A waitress led them to a table and Abel sat down beside Alice. “That must annoy you. It would bother me if I could taste, but just barely. It is almost teasing.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum