Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty of Old

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kitty of Old Empty Kitty of Old

Post  HFCP Sat Jun 28 2008, 22:52

Her strange appearance had gotten her in to a lot of trouble yet again. She had been up on the wall inspecting the intricate brick work when a guard had scared her and she had literally jumped off of the wall. Luckily a handy pole was there that she had a hold of. She started to judge the distant to the ground and wondering if her thick black tail would be able to help her if she tried to drop to the ground. Her small face shifted and her ears flopped comically to one side.

Kieni's small fingers had started to slip and she looked up them worriedly, wondering if she should call for help but dreading anyone touching her, even to help her from the fall. Instead she looked down at the ground. Wanting to smack in to the earth more then being touched.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Kitty of Old Empty Re: Kitty of Old

Post  Viking Sat Jun 28 2008, 22:59

A man dressed in fancy armor could be seen walking along the wall that Kieni had been inspecting. His armor consisted of finely made, black leather boots with red marks in the leather as well as a deep, crimson colored pair of pants. The torso was covered with a single, highly ornate plate of silver and the back was coverd with ivory fur. The same ornate plates covered his shoulders and biceps, and the gauntlents he was now wearing were made from the same metal. The same crimson color as his pants could be seen on his shirt as well. On his back, a massive, dual ended battle axe could be seen.

His name was Skarin and he saw a neko jump onto a pole and he saw her stat to sleep. He ran over and he said, "Hey, grab my hand! I'm not going to hurt you, I promise! Just give me your hand before you slip!"

Viking
Wonder member

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:04

Kieni flinched away from his hand and regarded the ground once more. Realizing, that even being a neko she wouldn't survive that kind of fall. She risked a look up at her savior, a male, even worse. Closing her red eyes tightly she grabbed his hand to let him pull her up. As much as she hated it she needed the help.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:08

"I swear I won't hurt you! Not even you can survive the fall!" Skarin shouted at the neko. She looked absolutly scared of him, but he was only trying to help. Finally, he felt her hand grasp his and he quickly pulled her back onto the wall. "Why did you jump onto the pole?" He asked, looking at her.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:11

Kieni didn't want to talk but despite her self she was very interested in him. Her head tilted and her ears flopped to that one side, "I got scared." His appearance was strange but of course she was still frightened of him her tail wrapped protectively over her middle as if he would pull out his sword and stab her or push her back off the wall. As such, her read eyes were wide, adding to the affect of Kieni's ears.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:23

"Why did you get scared? There's nothing scary around here." He said, smiling at her. His tone was showing that he was just trying to be friendly with her, so she didn't have to be afraid of him. He didn't see the guard chase her and the guard had dissappeared when he had came along.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:26

Kieni, made an appearnece of being at easy and leaned up against the wall with her tail lazily waving at her side, "I'm not exactly normal and lots of... things, do not like that. Who are you?" She asked trying to squelch the millions of other questions she wanted to ask him.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:36

"Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. I may look human, but I'm anything but. I'm a Wyverkyn, and I'm the last one of my kind." He said, smiling at her. "My name's Skarin. What's yours?" He asked. He had never met a neko before and he wondered if they were all like this.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:41

"Kieni and I'm a neko. I'm not sure about my kind. I don't talk to people much," She looked out, away towards the road that dissapeared in to the forest beyond, "So, your like a dragon of a sort? What's that like?" Inside she wanted to run away, flee from the strange man, though he was no man. To her it seemed like all the more reason to hurt her, yet she couldn't, she wanted to know more. Possibly because he was one of the few that actualy wanted to talk to her or something deeper then that.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:44

"I have heard of your kind, but I've never seen one before." he said, the smile still on his face. "In a way. I'm more like a Wyvern that can turn into a human. It's alright, for I'm almost 10 times as strong, fast, and agile as any five humans combined, though I get tired easily and in order to change into my Wyvern side, it takes a lot out of me."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Sun Jun 29 2008, 13:52

And more power to crush me she thought. Kieni wasn't sure if he was trying to impress her or just scare her even more, "Well, being a freak isn't always so bad. I can hear things better, move swifter, balance better, jump higher, though I guess being skiddish is a bad thing." She gave him a smile finaly that lit up her face and her ears perked higher, making her look friendly but shy as she looked up at him.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:37

"My senses are also better than any humans, though they still found a way to basically wipe my race out." Rathian said, his voice soft as he looked at the ground. He shook his head and he looked over at Kieni, smiling at her as a smile finally came on her face. "You should smile more often. You look good with one on."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:40

Kieni blushed scarlet, "It's a bit hard when people hate you." She didn't want to be on the wall anymore. "Would you like to come with me?" She asked as she leaped up on tot he opposite side. Over here there was stairs leading up to the top that she could leap down on to stop her from falling all the way down.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:45

"People hate me just for what I am, yet I still smile. Also, I would love to go with you." Skarin said, smiling as he followed her to the opposite side of the wall. "So where are you taking me?" He asked, looking at her. If he noticed she was blushing, he made no comment about it.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:58

The blush began to fade as she answer, "Off this wall. From there, where ever you want to go." She leaped off, landed on the stairs half way down and then leaped the rest of the way to the ground. She stood up strait her ears twitched as she waited for him.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Mon Jun 30 2008, 13:00

"We'll go wherever you want to go. I don't mind." He said, smiling as he jumped off the wall and landed on the ground with ease. He walked over to here and he asked, "Where do you wish to go?" He gave her a smile as he looked around.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 20:06

Kieni smiled at him, thinking about the way he had said that she should smile more, "I've no idea. I'm a bit hungry, how about you?" Her long thick black tail waved behind her, making a small 'S' once in a while.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Mon Jun 30 2008, 21:43

He smiled at her and he said, "I can go for a little food. Do you have a home or anything that we can go to?" He asked as he walked over to her and stood next to her. All he had was a room at the local inn and he would prefere to go to her house, if she owned one.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 21:49

Kieni frowned, "I do but it's a bit shabby." She wasn't proud of her home. Just a little run down shack in the woods. At least that's what it seemed like to her sense she was always around amazing houses. Her house was a small cottage, hidden among a large willow tree that dripped it's leaves in to a small river.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Mon Jun 30 2008, 21:51

"Well, I don't mind if it's a bit shabby. All I have is a room at a local inn. Do you mind if we go to your home?" He asked, smiling at her. He looked down at her and still smiled. He would admit that she was beautiful, but he wondered if she would even be interested in him.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Mon Jun 30 2008, 22:03

Kieni smiled, he made her feel comfortable but at the same time he made her feel uneasy. "Of course," she answer easily and lead the way to the gate. She was skittish around the guards though and subconsciously grabbed his hand. She didn't even realize that she had until the guards disappeared with a screen of trees. Instantly she let go of it.

Last edited by HFCP on Tue Jul 01 2008, 09:51; edited 1 time in total
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Mon Jun 30 2008, 22:06

He smiled as he followed her to the gate. He senced that she was nervous around the guards and he felt her grab his hand. He blushed as they continued to walk into the forest. He felt her suddenly let go of his hand and he gave her a small smile, saying, "You can keep holding it if you wish. I don't mind."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Tue Jul 01 2008, 10:01

Kieni tried to smile at him but she shook her head, her ears flopping slightly, "No, I'm not really used to touching anyone." She didn't add that it terrified her. Instead she kept walking until they had reached the willows. She ducked under the screen of hanging branches.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Tue Jul 01 2008, 10:17

He just nodded as he kept quiet. He looked around and he smiled at her as he followed her through the willows. He had to admit, he loved this area. He found the scenery just beautiful. "You live around here?" He asked, his tone showing that he was impressed and a little jealous.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  HFCP Tue Jul 01 2008, 10:22

Kieni blushed in imbarrassment, "Yeah, it's a bit shabby." The cottage was just ahead, shaded by the willow. She opened the door and held it open for him. She was used to having to try everyone better then herself. No ladies first.
HFCP
HFCP
Second council

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next