Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up....a human story.

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Live it up....a human story. Empty Live it up....a human story.

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 04:30

Jess was tired of her life. Born human, raised human, and was bored as hell as a human. There was nothing to really do being like this, yet there was nothing else in the world to be. Well that is what the 19 year old 5'7, 136 pound human girl was led to believe. All her life she was told how to dress, and how to act. Being a person on this earth seemed like the worst thing in the world to her. "Jess it will get better." she told herself in the mirror as she combed on her black hair. "Yeah right, I wish my life could be like the stories I read. I wish a vampire would come bite me and turn me so we could see the world. They have the greatest lives yet they are only a story someone made up to get a few bucks." Jess said getting her bag and climbing out of her window. She was running away from this evil world and going to try to be free.

Jess got into her dad's back 2008 jaguar. She loved this car and would not go anywhere without it. Blasting the radio as loud as it could go, the black haired beauty sped off without looking back. She had a few bottles of tequila in the front seat and drank while she drove. She knew it was not a bright idea, to drink and drive but the edge was on and she needed to get it off. "Damn I am dizzy." Jess yelled to herself as she started to speed faster. the alcohol was taking its toll on the young female. Her vision was blurred as the first hour came along. It was getting harder to drive and seeing was no picnic now. "My head." the young groaned before crashing into an old oak.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Live it up....a human story. Empty Re: Live it up....a human story.

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 13:25

“Stop the car, Flayn,” a blonde female firmly ordered him as police cars came into view. “There must have been accident. I wonder where the ambulance is,” the female thought out loud as she examined the scene. Some stupid human had run into a tree and by the looks of things she had been drinking and driving. The cops were trying to wake the girl up, but she was not awakening. Perhaps she had hit her head or something like that.

Flayn obeyed the female’s order and slammed on the breaks causing his car to come to an immediate halt. He opened his door and exited the vehicle before making his way through the crowd of people and the police. The girl did not look to good. She had lost a lot of blood and was going to die unless the ambulance got there soon.

“I am a doctor. I can take care of her,” the blonde female told the police, somewhat lying. She was no doctor, but that did not mean that Flayn and herself could save the girl. “Forget the ambulance. We will take her to the hospital. She will be dead if we wait for it to come. Flayn, pick her up and get her into the car. I want you to take care of her,” she said.

Flayn did as he was told and brought the female to his car, laying her down in the backseat and sitting beside her, “Wake up,” were the only words that left the vampire’s lips. He knew what the blonde female, Gwen, wanted him to do, but there was no way he would bite the human without prior permission. He did not want her to be stuck like him; a self-hating vampire who wanted to die.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 13:56

Jess saw her life flash before her eyes over and over again as she tried to reopen them. ~Damn Jess you did it again.~ she thought to herself as she moved in and out. Her head was cut open, her legs her cut up, she was just cut up all over. She would surely go to jail for the amount of alcohol in her system, that is if she lived to see a day in jail. Blood dripped from the nearly dead female's mouth as she was pulled from her daddy's car.

The car was wrapped around and in the tree. People stared at it in disbelief. How could it be like that and this girl still be alive even for only moments more. This girl who was she? Well now she would be known as a drunk driver who got herself killed, but when it all started she was the little girl of a rich child molester. Yeah life is not what it seems in the life of the rich.

Jess took a breath as she heard voices. “Forget the ambulance. We will take her to the hospital. She will be dead if we wait for it to come. Flayn, pick her up and get her into the car. I want you to take care of her,”. the voice of a female said. Then there is a male. What is he saying? Where am I? These thoughts ran in and out of Jess' mind as she laid in the backseat of the vampire's car. “Wake up," is what he is saying. "Help me." she whispered.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 14:07

“She is awake, Gwen,” Flayn’s emotionless voice rang out as the female whispered for help. He had never even thought of changing someone before. It amazed him that Gwen trusted him too. The vampire was still learning the ins and outs of being a vampire himself and had only been up for six months. Flayn opened his mouth the human could see his fangs, “Do you want to live?”

“Flayn bite her,” Gwen ordered. “She is going to die if you do not. If she does not want to be a vampire then she can get someone to kill her later.” Something about the sound of the blonde haired vampire’s voice and the aura she gave off told everyone that she was not someone to mess with and that she was to be obeyed.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 14:12

A small smile laced Jess' lips, as she saw his fangs. Her wish would come true to be free and see the world. The human tried to breathe at a steady pace but it was hard. It was to much to think of breathing and trying to stay awake. "Yes." Jess said with her last breath before almost slipping into complete darkness.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 14:27

“Give her your blood,” she ordered and yet again Flayn did as he was told. He bit his wrist before bringing it to the human’s mouth, “You need to drink,” he told her, hoping that she was strong enough to drink on her own so he would not have to force the human to feed. “You do not have a lot of time, sweetie. You need to hurry," Gwen cooed.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 14:31

Jess put her mouth to the males slit wrist. She was so tired and it showed on her face as she drank slowly from him. She felt weak and helpless like when she was little. Her face started to show pain as she tried hard to swallow the last hope for life.

((What happens when they turn?????))
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 14:38

~ooc:~ It all depends on how you want it to work. Most of the time the change is rather quick, but awfully painful. She could pass out from the pain and then wake up a vampire.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 14:41

Flayn had to refrain from yelling at the human to hurry up. He knew that yelling at her would do nothing other then get him in trouble with Gwen. He noticed that she was having trouble swallowing, but had no idea how to make the process less painful so she could swallow easier. He just wanted to get her changed so he could go home and sleep.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 14:47

((Passes out))

Jess swallowed deeply as she passed out from the pain of the crash and the pain of starting to turn. She fell into a deep sleep not feeling anything as her transformation took place. The young girl would soon wake up, it might take a few days but she would not be a human anymore, but what was known as a cold heartless monster, a vampire. Just what she had wished for.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 15:13

Gwyneth parked the car before a suburban home that was located in a rather secluded gated community. The home was nothing too fancy, but it was large enough to house six to seven people. “Carrying her into the house Flayn and stick her in your room. You will be taking care of her.”

Flayn groaned as Gwen stated that the girl was going to be his responsibility. He did not want to babysit her. He picked the passed out female up and brought her into his room as he had been ordered to do before laying her out on his bed and moving to sit in a chair.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 15:21

Jess groaned in pain as the vampire touched her. She was healing, but it took vampires a while to heal so she would be in pain for a few days. ~Help me.~ she thought as she felt herself be lifted out the backseat of the car. ~Where are you taking me?~ she asked in her head as if the make could hear her. She couldn't even tell if she was awake or sleep.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 15:49

Flayn did not take any notice of the fact that he had hurt the female as he picked her up. He did not say anything in response to the girl’s thoughts. Flayn could not care less if she was in pain and even if he did feel inclined to help her with the pain he could not. She would have to deal with it. The vampire just sat there in the chair watching her as he prayed that she would be better soon. He did not want to watch her and he had more important things too do.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 15:56

***four days later***

Jess woke up feeling much better, it was like the crash had never happened. She stretched but stopped as she looked at the male who was watching her. She remembered drinking from him. He turned her, but now what? Thoughts of how to live like a vampire entered the young girls mind as she sat on his ed just looking back into his eyes. "Hello, I am Jess. thanks you so much for saving me." she whispered.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:04

“You are up,” the vampire said as she finally awoke. Flayn was completely emotionless as he always was. “You were out cold for four day. That does not beat the One hundred and two years I spent asleep. Do not thank me. I would have let you die if it was my choice. I had to change you because of Gwen. Jess is a nice name. Everyone calls me Flayn. You should hunt. Are you thirsty?"
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:10

"Yes." Jess said still staring at him. He was a real live vampire and she had just been in his bed. How cool could life be? "Wow that is a long time. Well that is great to know. I am hope you do not stay feeling that way." Jess said letting her piercing blue eyes see right into his. She always had some effect one someone when she looked at them. It was hard not to seeing that no one had eyes like hers. They were like water, and ice mixed. Then they had a deepness about them that said everything and then nothing. "Thank you. It is nice to meet you Flayn. I will. Yes I am." Jess admitted her thirst.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:27

“I do not like anyone,” Flayn said, studying the vampiress. She looked different now that she was fully changed. Almost every single feature of the female had been altered. Her eyes were the same though. Something about them was captivating. ~I wonder what I looked like as a human~ He got to his feet. “I want to show you something before we leave. What do you want to prey on? Humans are animals? How old are you?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:36

"I think that will change Flayn, just you wait and see." Jess said with a half hidden smile as she turned her head ever so slightly as if she was hiding something. Jess pulled her long black hair back behind her ear as she looked back up at the vampire. He had turned her, so that meant her new things about her that she would have never told him or anyone for that matter. "What is that?" she asked in a different voice from when they first met and it was full of blood. Now her voice was more of a melody. It was smooth and on beat. "Humans, I love animals. I am 19, my rebirth is the same day as my birthday." Jess pointed out.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:46

“I will never like people,” he scoffed. Flayn noticed the way that Jess turned her head as if she was not telling him something, “Are you hiding something from me,” he asked her. He did not like it when people hid things from him. “You are mine. You do know that, right? It is my job to take care of you and your job is to do what I tell you to do. I do not know when my birthday is. I know that I was killed at sixteen, but that is it. Everything is a blur. I just want you to see yourself. You look like a new person.” Flayn opened his bedroom door and looked back at her, “Are you coming? Good, humans taste better then animals."
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:53

"I am not just your average person." Jess pointed out sweetly. "Yes...." she said not telling him what she was hiding. "Yes I know you own me. I am yours and I have to listen to you or you can kill me without any problems. The only question now is will you?" Jess asked. She wanted to know who was her maker and would he really like her later? "I am sorry to hear that. Did you want o be a vampire? Yes I do look different." Jess said looking at herself before following him out of his room. "I have heard that." she smiled glad she had made the right choice.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:04

“I do not like anyone or anything,” Flaying said, rewording his pervious sentence. “Tell me what you are hiding,” he firmly ordered Jess. “No, I will not kill you. You will be wishing that you were dead by the time I am done with you though. If you do not cause any problems and behavior yourself you will be fine. You may not drive and do not try to run away either. I will let you go once I am ready. I want your help with something. No, I did not want to be a vampire. I am not sure who turned me. I just remember my brother slicing me across the back of the neck and waking up in a coffin one hundred years later.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:13

"That is fine but, that does not mean that you will not like me by the end of our time together." Jess smiled. "Wow I think that was an order. You could be nice and ask. I mean I have respecet for you, so you should show me some. I was hiding that I saw a vision. We are going to kill a female today of about 24." Jess said remembering the vision she just had. "Good I am not ready to die. Well that is not nice. Fine I will be good master." Jess said rolling her eyes at him.That sucks, no wonder your people skills suck as well." Jess pointed out.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:34

“There is no point in you wasting your time. You will not get me to change my mind about you. I will never hate you nor will I ever like you. You are nothing to me other then an insolent human who thought it would be fun to commit suicide in order to escape her problems,” Flayn said. “I do not respect you and I will not show you respect. If you gain my respect I will respect you, but until you do so I will treat you however I damn well please, kapeesh? You had a vision? That is interesting. She is a bit older then my usual prey. I have good people skills, I just do not use them.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:38

"I am not wasting my time. I don't think that you are such a jerk as you are acting right now. You don't even know what happened you you you you...." Jess said smacking him across the face as running down stairs out of the house. She would show him. "I deserve respect you jerk." she yell trowing a rock.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:56

“You are wrong. I really am a jerk. I am not just acting. I do too know what happened. You were running away because you were tired of...,” Flayn’s voice trailed off as Jess slapped him across the face. She had darted before he could hit her back. He ran after her and as he did Flayn thought of how he was going to kill the stupid female. Would he make it slow and painful are would he just kill her?

“Calm down, Flayn. Gwen will kill you if you lay a hand on Jess,” the voice of a vampire called out and Flayn came to a halt. “She smacked me, Madeline,” Flayn screamed at her. He has always had quite the temper. “That is no reason to kill her. Close your eyes and count to ten. You do not want to do something you will later regret. Once you calm down talk to her,” Madeline responded. Flayn did exactly that. He closed his eyes, counted to ten then opened them back up again. He then exited the house, "I am sorry."
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next