Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out in town

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Out in town Empty Out in town

Post  @rm Thu Jun 05 2008, 19:58

Jacqueline was the name of the black haired beauty that made her was down the bustling streets of Paris. It was amazing how much the city had changed in the years since she was changed into a vampire ages ago. She could not recall her exact age. She had stopped counting many years ago. Why was Jacque out on the streets? She was looking for someone to pick a fight with, of course. She loved to enrage people. Getting reactions out of people was one of the few things that brought the vampiress joy. Of course, it was not fair for her to pick fights seeing as how she always one. Jacqueline was much stronger then she appeared and she had a few unfair advantages over her opponents.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Out in town Empty Re: Out in town

Post  Viking Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:03

Well, if the vampire Jacquelin was interested in a challenge tonight, instead of the normal mortals that she likely preyed upon, she would be in luck. For not only is there a non-mortal walking the streets, but a poweful one could be seen. He shook his silver hair out of his face as silver eyes scanned the people. Tripp felt the weight of his ivory dagger on the small of his back and he wondered if he would get attacked. He saw Jacquelin and he recognized her as a vampire, but he couldn't help but stare at her beauty.

Viking
Wonder member

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:14

A sinister smile made its way onto Jacque’s lips as her eyes met the male who was staring at her. She knew that he was not a human, but she should not figure out what exactly he was. The fact that she did not know what the male was bothered her to no end and she had to know what he was. “Staring is not nice,” she called out as she slowly approached the male. Something about the way she walked was oddly enticing. Perhaps it was just the way she swung her hips too and fro. “Why were staring at me? You do not seriously think that you would ever have a chance with me, do you? You are not a vampire and I most certainly have laid eyes on better looking males.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:20

He smirked and he said, "No, I don't even want to get with you, no matter how much you swing your hips at me. Also, I don't care about my looks, for obviously they didn't draw you to me. No, maybe it's because of the fact that I can control you if I want. After all, as a necromancer, that is one of my many abilities." Tripp continued to smirk as he said, "As for why I'm staring at you, I'm debating wether or not I should kill you."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:27

“You do find me beautiful though, do you not,” Jacque asked the male. She knew that he did by the way he had been staring at her. Jacqueline was also a skilled mind-reader. She smiled as the male said that he was a necromancer. She never would have guessed that was what he was. “Just as you can control me, I can control you. Would you like to see? You want to kill me? A fight sounds fun. I can not wait to win. There is no way that someone as petty as yourself could beat me in a million years,” she said, smirking.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:30

"What does it matter if I do? Just becuase I find you beautiful doesn't mean that I want to date you or anything like that. I never would sink that low." Tripp said, smirking as his eyes turned black and a black arura started to surround him. A wicked grin came to his face as he pulled his dagger out and he cracked his neck, saying, "If you want to fight me, than come and get me."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:37

“Ouch, that hurt,” Jacque said. Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. A small smile appeared on her pale face as the male pulled out his dagger. “You want to fight right here in front of everyone,” she asked him, trying to stall as she decided how to attack him. If Jacqueline really wanted she could have forced him to slice his own throat, but that would be no fun. She wanted to play with him before she put the poor guy out of his misery, “How about you attack me first? It would not be very lady-like of me to start the fight, my good sir, now would it?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:41

"I bet it did." Tripp said, holding his dagger in a reverse blade fashion as he looked over at her, deciding where to attack. Go for her heart, end it quickly? Or play with her, cutting here and cutting there. He continued grinning, saying, "Havn't you ever heard of the saying 'Ladies First'? Besides, I don't believe you have the guts to fight. I think you're all talk and no fight."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:49

“Yes, I have heard of that saying. Frankly, you are sadly mistaken. I could kill you right here and now. I simply want to play with you first. I like to play with my food,” Jacque said before she unsheathed her own dagger and brought it down one his arms, or course slicing it open. She really wanted to just take control of the stupid male and make him kill himself and she would if he kept pushing her.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:51

He smirked, not even trying to dodge. After all, a necromancer needs blood in order to use their magic. He looked down at the wound and he grinned, saying, "My turn." Suddenly, he moved faster than any mortal could possibly even dream of doing. His right hand was a blur as he attacked, hoping to score as many cuts on her as possible.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Thu Jun 05 2008, 20:59

The vampiress had not had anytime at all to doge his attack. One second he was just standing there and then in the blink of an eye he was attacking her. ~I am slow,~ she thought to herself. ~I am going to need to pay more attention to his attacks.~ “You are fast,” Jacque complimented him, appearing to not be in any pain at all. She wanted to use magic, but it was a risky move considering the amount of humans that were around. ~Hell, it will not kill me to use a little.~ She sent several sharp shards of ice at him. It would be impossible for him to dodge them all.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jun 05 2008, 21:21

**Aw my fluffy is role playing with another. I am jealous....lol**
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Fri Jun 06 2008, 07:05

"Necromancers have to be fast in order to survive. Besides, I havn't even started to use my magic and by cutting me, you basically sealed your fate." Tripp said, grinning as he used his own blood and lightly coated his dagger. He muttered a few words and a wall of solid bone was formed, blocking most of the ice shards. One of them managed to glance his side and he swore, growling at the vampiress. He made the bone wall disappear and a sadistic grin appeared on his face as he rolled up his sleeves revealing the tattoo on his left forearm. It started to glow and he said, "Now you'll see why necromancers are the most feared weilders of magic."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Fri Jun 06 2008, 12:13

“Are you going to kill me,” Jacque asked the necromancer as she put her hands up in the air, “If you are then hurry up and get it done and over with. I am not stopping you.” She watched with interest as the wall made of bones formed. Apparently necromancer had powers too. A chuckle Jacqueline as the male growled at her. “Go on, get it done and over with. Kill me, Tripp. I dare you too,” she said, eyeing his tattoo.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sat Jun 07 2008, 23:09

"Kill you? So soon? Now where's the fun in that." Tripp asked, still grinning that sadistic grin as a purple fog actually began to emit from the tattoo. The fog started to twirl around him in a purple arura as some of the fog actually seeped into his all black eyes, swirling around where his pupils would be before turning his eyes a dark purple. The sadistic grin grew wider as he suddenly traveled the ten feet between him and Jacque in less than a second, a punch hitting her gut. His tattoo greatly enhanced all of his abilities and Jacque getting knocked back about five feet would be normal.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 08 2008, 10:08

“There is no fun in it. That is my point,” Jacque snapped at Tripp. “Why should I let you have any fun at all? I would rather you just kill me. I am not going to stop you. You can continue to nock me around, but I am going to do nothing in return,” she calmly said before Tripp punched her. The punch knocked the vampires back a few feet and she growled, still not allowing herself to show any sign of pain. A small smile appeared on her face before she took control of the man, forcing him to bring his dagger to his neck, "I am done fighting. If you can not get that point I will be more then happy to make you slip your own throat. I have more important maters I could be tending to.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sun Jun 08 2008, 11:49

"Maybe it's no fun to you, but I find it to be rather enjoyable." Tripp said, grinning as he said, "Funny, here you were saying about how you were going to kill me, but when the tables are turned you become a little bitch." He watched his hand put his dagger to his neck. He smirked and he said, "That's a neat trick. To bad it doesn't work." Suddenly, his hand dropped and he put the dagger back in it's sheath. "You have a lot to learn about necromancers. If you're not going to fight, I won't give you the satisfaction of me killing you." He said, about to turn away when he heard the sirens. Apparantly, their little fight has attracted the attention of the long arm of the law.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:03

“You know, you are awfully mean to me. I mean, I was nothing but nice to you and here you are calling me names. Now I know why you can not get yourself a girl. Look at yourself. You most certainly are not the most attractive man around and your personality and people skills are absolutely retched. I feel sorry for you, to tell you the truth,” Jacque said before the sounds of sirens became recognizable. “I hate the police. They always have to ruin everything. We ought to get out of here before we get in trouble,” she said, starting to slowly walk off. “It would have worked if I would have slit your throat. I thought that you wanted to kill me? If you would have we both would have been satisfied. I would be dead just as we both want. “
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:07

"And you are assuming a lot from me. For instance, I never said I was nice, I never said I was the most handsome man around, and I never said I had the best personality. At least I accept who and what I am and I honestly don't care what you think. As for me wanting to kill you, I do, but I want to do it in a fight. It's too easy if you just give up." Tripp said, walking towords the sirens instead of walking off with Jacque. He saw a few black SUV's and he grinned, saying, "Looks like we got some company."

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:23

Jacqueline looked over her shoulder to see Tripp and the SUV's before turning back around and moving to stand beside him. She was not going to let the stupid necromancer take the blame on his own. She may not have been the nicest person around, but she was not completely heartless. “Are you out of your mind,” she hissed at him, wondering why Tripp had not just ran off. “You wanted the kill to be a challenge then? Why should I have fought when I already knew that you would win? I see no need to push myself any further if I already know that the outcome of the fight will not be in my favor.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:28

"And why are we still having this arguement when we have bigger problems?" Tripp asked, wondering why the hell Jacque was still here. "Also, why are you still here?" He asked at her, not taking his eyes off of one of the SUV's as the roof opened up and a man with a mini-gun opened fire at them. Tripp pushed Jacque out of the way and he ran around the SUV, moving to fast to be hit. He than jumped at the guy and punched him hard enough to break his neck. "What are you still doing here? Get out before you get killed!" Tripp shouted at the vampiress as he turned to the other two SUV's.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:35

“I am not completely heartless, Tripp. I may not like you, but that does not mean that I am going to let you take all of the heat for a fight that I started,” Jacque answered before Tripp pushed her out of the way and yelled for her to get away. She knew that the necromancer could take care of himself, but that did not stop her from not wanting to leave him. After a few seconds or arguing with herself she reluctantly started to run off, looking back every few seconds to make sure he was fine.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:39

Tripp ignored her and once she was free, he lifted up another bone wall to make sure she didn't try to come back. What happened next is debatable, for no one that saw the slaughter would be willing to talk about it. All that is known is that once the bone wall came down, bodies and broken SUV's filled the streets. Tripp's eyes had returned to their unatural whitness and his sleeves were rolled back down. He took a deep breath as he began to walk away from the scene.

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Jun 08 2008, 12:57

“Thank you,” Jacque said as the necromancer walked past her. Once she was far enough away to not be able to see the bone wall the vampiress had taken a seat on a park bench so she could thank him as he passed and so she could scout for someone to feed from. “You do not have to do that for me. It was nice of you.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viking Sun Jun 08 2008, 13:02

He just shrugged and he said, "Don't mention it. I don't like it when someone else tries to steal my kill. Besides, technically, I'm a human and if a vampire has a heart, than I have to prove I have one to. It's just really hard to get to it." He looked over at her and he asked, "So what's next for you? Going to find some random person to feed from?"

Viking
Wonder member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum