Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arturo Rider

Go down

Arturo Rider Empty Arturo Rider

Post  Spike Thu Jun 05 2008, 13:13

NAME:Arturo Rider

NICKNAME:Arturo

RACE:Vampire

PERSONALITY:i'm really very nice and sweet once you get to know me. Before that not so much. I tend to shy away from anyonce. Human or not. I can be aggressive when angered and would die for my family if I had any.

AGE: I was changed when I was 18 and I do not know my how long I've been this way.

BIRTHDAY: May 28

HEIGHT: 6'6

WEIGHT: 125lbs.

SKIN: Despite me being a vampire I have dark skin. I know vampires are suppose to have very pale skin but I was born with dark skin because my mother was spanish. I also have a tattoo on my right arm and scar crossing my back from my left shoulder all the way to my right hip.

EYES: I have light purple eyes that glow in the dark.

HAIR: I have dark brown almost black hair that hangs over my face and past my shoulders.

PETS: I have a beautiful German Sheperd mix named Sol. I got her when I was 5 and I couldn't part with her so she is a vampire dog. Keep your distance.

SPECIAL TALENTS: I have many of these "talents" but I wish not to speak of them.

LOVES: Love has always tended to avoid me partly because I'm just not very open.

CHILDREN: Although I think children are very wonderful I have none of my own.

HISTORY: I was born in Houston, Texas. My father was a vampire named Arther and my mother was a human named Gloria. She died giving birth to me so I never knew her. My father took me away and raised me on his own.

I can still remeber how skillful a hunter my father was. Whether it be with bow and arrow, sword or his bare hands it was amazing. The skill and grace he used captivated me. Once I turned 5 years my father decided it was time I learned to hunt on my own.

He taught me to weild a blade and to use a bow. One day while I was out practicing I came across a corpse of a dog. She was beautiful dog she was. A German Sheperd one of my favorite dogs. I could whimpers coming from a bush and found a puppy. A very small and hungry little puppy. I assumed with her mother now dead she'd have no chance of survival so I took her. My father had toldme I could keep her as long as I was the one caring for her. And I was. She was my only freind and she filled me with warmth just being with her. Because of this I named her Sol for Sun.

I knew my happy life couldn't last forever. I rember one day when I was 14 I came home and my father was gone. A day later I found a letter nailed to a tree outside stateing that my father had been burned at the stake for harboring a murderer. Sad I knew that murderer was me. I'd killed a man when I was 10. I'd been hungry and hadn't hid the body. In a way I felt responsible for my fathers death so I ran. I ran as far away as I could. With Sol by my side and have never looked back once.

ME:
Arturo Rider Black_Ninja_by_gelgoogkg
SOL:
Arturo Rider The_Autumn_Beast_by_foowahu
Spike
Spike

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum