Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flayn

Go down

Flayn Empty Flayn

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 21:25

The Start of It All

I still remember that day perfectly; the day my life changed forever. I was just sixteen years old when that dark winter night came along. I do belive that the year was 1904, but I can not thoroughly recall the exact year. Perhaps it was 1906. Anyways, I had been out later then usual. You see, I had had to attend some stupid party for my parents' sake. My father came from a long line of aristocrats and he wanted me to take on the family name. I had an older brother, but my parents always seemed to prefer me for some odd reason. Perhaps it was because I had always been afraid to disobey them or to speak up and express my true thoughts to them. Anyways that is enough Rambling. Let’s get back to the story.

I exited the building drunken and hardly able to walk straight before starting to make my way home. I did not get far before I felt a sharp pain in my side. One of my hands immediately darted to my left side and the hand was soon covered in a sticky and hot liquid. Was I bleeding? How? I gazed around looking for the sign of someone, but saw no one. Little did I know the person was standing behind me; waiting to strike again.

Who on earth would attack me? No one had anything against me. Well, my brother did, but would my own flesh and blood try to kill me? I knew he was jealous that I was going to inherit my parents’ estate, but was that truly a good enough reason to kill me? I would have given it to him if he just asked me. It was not as if I truly wanted the money and the glory. I would have been happy living on the streets and eating leftovers from a trash bin. I had never been a picky person and did not need materialistic things to be happy.

As I was lost in thought I was slashed yet again. This time it was across the back of my neck. I fell forward in agony and my eyes slammed shut. Slowly I started to fade away. Everything became black and then I was gone…dead…or so I believed.

His Information

Name: His real name is Julian Le Santi, but he goes solely by Flayn.

Nickname: Flayn

Age: One hundred and twenty years old, but he only looks sixteen.

Race: Vampire

Looks: Flayn appears to be your average sixteen year old male. His messy midnight black hair reaches to the very end of his chin. His eyes are a shade of green and his skin is pale. He is caught wearing hoodies and attire of that sort at all times. He loves the way he looks in his studded wrist bands and his skater shoes. Flayn also has several pricings, but it is not often that he shows them off.

Personality: Flayn has become rather cold, never smiling or seeming happy. He is very pessimistic and believes that his life is useless and he should have stayed dead and never woke up. His only true mission in life is to revenge his ‘murder’, and find out who turned him into a vampire. Will he ever come to accept the life he has been chosen to lead or will he continue to yearn for death and perhaps one day get what he wants so much?

History: Flayn was born in a little over one hundred years to a very rich family. He was on his way home from a party being thrown by one of the important members of society when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his right side and realized that he had been stabbed by someone. The man that had stabbed him, Flayn's jealous older brother, stabbed him again, killing him, or so his brother thought. A newly turned vampire bit him. Flayn remembers nothing of the month he spent as a vampire before he asked a witch to cast a sleeping spell on him. One hundred and two years later Flayn awoke in a coffin and once he made his way out if it he joined the people of the twenty-first century.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum