Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never sleep but never awake

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Never sleep but never awake Empty Never sleep but never awake

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 06:49

Angel stayed in a dream like state for the rest of the night. Something was wrong the young vampiress could not wake up. All you could hear was screams coming from the lonely house in which she was now imprisoned in.

"Mommy come back please." a young girl of only four screamed as she watched the very life of her mother be taken away. Her red eyes filled with burning tears as she sat there under the weeping willow and cried. Life as she knew it would not be the same.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Jun 08 2008, 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Number of posts : 3245
Location : Where the night in your eyes starts to glow as you look at me.
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Never sleep but never awake Empty Re: Never sleep but never awake

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 10:31

Reve made his way to Angel’s home much earlier then he was expected to be there. He wanted to go out and do some school shopping before they went to the movies and he killed himself a horny human. He was still hoping that the male would not be there or if he was he would behave, but that was highly unlikely.

The sound of screams filled his ears as he opened his car door and Reve dashed into her house. ~She looks fine. Why is she screaming? Is she is having another bad dream? I will just have to try and wake her up,~ he thought to himself.

“Get up Angel,” he whispered into one of her ears as he cradled her in his arms. “Get up, sweetie. You are okay. It is just a dream.” He said softly, trying to talk her awake. “It is alright, Angel. I am right here. Open your eyes and stop screaming. It is all just a dream.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 12:01

Angel felt Reve but could not reach him. Her power was taking over her body. Emotions where filling her head to the max. Fear, sadness, loneliness, it all held her captive in her own mind. 'Get up Angel.....It is all just a dream....' the words flowed in and out of her mind. "It is." She cried wishing that she could do something to make her mother and father come back. "Hello Reve." she said whipping away her tears and trying to get her composure back. She did not want him to see her like this, it was one of her monthly rutines to be trapped in the emotions of everyone around plus herself.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 12:14

Reve lightly smiled as Angel snapped out of the dream and he bent down to kiss her forehead, “Do not cry, dear. You are fine. Were you dreaming about your parents again? I just came over here because I wanted to take you shopping for awhile. We do not have to go if you do not want to, Angel. Are you tired? You could have killed me last night, you know? It is fine with me though,” he whispered.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 12:20

"Yeah, I miss them, and that is where my power came from. After seeing that and feeling everyones emotions I could not stop. Now almost every month I slip into a deep sleep and have to let everything go out of my body. It is really a long story. Oh I want to go, I just need to shower. Give me about 15 minutes to get showered and dress and then we can go. I have to get you something really cool to wear. I am a little but I will be fine. I now you tasted so amazing that I did not want to let go. But I am glad you liked it." Angel siad giving him a light kiss and running up stairs.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 12:40

“Is that your special power? If so, it is pretty cool. Do you only have one? As you know, I got two, but a lot of vampires read minds. Mind-walking is not really a skill in my eyes. I would before to rather not be able to read them. It would make life easier. Sure, the ability comes in handy, but I would still rather not have it. My visions on the other hand are nice to have. Okay, you can pick me out a few things to wear if I can pick you out a few. It felt wonderful.” Reve did not know how to react as Angel pecked his lips. “Hurry up. I hate waiting.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 12:50

Angel came back in 15 minute on the dot. "Lets go. I am glad it felt amazing. I try to keep everything good. I can read your soul which is like reading your mind but you can never lie that way. You can pick out everything, I do not care. So lets go." Angel said with a bright smile.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 13:06

“That was quick, love. Okay, we can go now. I want to take you to Chanel and a few other high end stores around the area. I want you to get the best of the best. Do not worry about price tags. I have more then enough to get you whatever catches your eye,” Reve said as he stood up and made his way out of her home and to his car. “I never lie so you have nothing at all to worry about. I really do think that is any interesting ability. You sure are egger. When would you like to start school? We can start after break if you would like.” Reve got into the car and waited for her to join him.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 15:52

"Well you told me to hurry up baby. I do not like to keep people waiting. Good, I have never been there before. There are price tags on things. I have never looked at one before. I will not start today either." Angel said walking out into the world. "Good I do not like liars. I am glad you like it. Yes I want to learn. It is hard not being able to do things. Lets start after break. I think we need one." Angel laughed seating in the front seat.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:01

“Angel, can you do me a favor and not call me baby,” Reve asked her, pulling out of the driveway and starting towards the store. “Yes, there are price tags on everything and some of them are really big numbers. I am glad that you will not because some of the items in that store get a bit pricy. I do not like liars either. They bother me. Okay, we will start after Winter Break is over. It will be nice. You can not learn a whole lot in one school year, but I can help out.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:06

Angel sighed and nodded. He had too many rules yet she kept following them. "Anything else you want me not to do? " she asked thinking of everything. "Well I do not look at them I just get what I want. I will make sure I do not look at them now. Good never lie. Great I know a lot right now so it will not be too hard for me to learn more." she said looking out of the window.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:17

“No, that is all for now. I am sorry if I tell you not to do a lot of things. I can not help it. I will try to stop. To tell you the truth, I can not remember half of the things I have asked you not to do,” Reve said. He felt bad for setting so many rules and telling her not to do so much. A lot of stuff bothered him though. “Okay, thank you. I just know a lot of females who will not accept expensive gifts. I never have and never will. Sometimes I wish that I could lie, but alas I can not. You will learn a lot and have fun. The social interaction will be good for you.” Reve pulled in front of the store and smiled. “Okay, here we are. You ought to like a lot here.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:25

Angel said nothing. She was almost upset with him. Why she did not know but if almost felt like he was controlling her. Then it seemed like he was hiding her as well. 'Don't kiss me, don't call me baby.....what the world? Who says that?' Angel got out of the car and Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be started to play on someone's radio. this song was so meaningful yet most men would never listen to the words.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:33

Reve read Angel’s thoughts and he issued a sigh, “I never said you can not kiss me. I said that it would be best if you do not. I am not trying to control you, dear. I promise. I will try to stop telling you not to do things,” he said as he listened to the song’s lyrics. He had always believed that the lyrics were the most important part of a song. They all held meaning, whether it was easy to tell or hidden. Once the song was over he made his way to open the shop door, “Come on, Angel.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:37

"Stop calling me dear, or sweetie or anything but Angel. That is my name learn to only use that. if you feel like I can't say something then you do not do it either." angel said walking into the store. You could tell she was almost mad but no one could blame her he was being weird and it was not even cool. "I am coming." she said walking past him.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:42

“Okay, if that is what you want me to do, that is what I shall do, Angel. Just because I asked you not to call me baby it does not make it just for you to not address you by a pet name though. Now, if you are uncomfortable with being called sweetie or whatever that would be a good reason to state that I can not call you such names,” Reve said, staying perfectly kind as he always was. “Okay, you can pick out whatever you want. If you do not like anything we can go somewhere else. I am sorry if I upset you.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:47

"It does make it just. You are being I don't even know that word for what you are being. At first it was fine and now it is not. You did say don't kiss you, what it is not hat hard to control yourself. Plus it is not fair you get to do whatever you want and I have to be put on a leash and ask can I do anything." Angel said calmly with a sigh. She walked around the store and a woman followed her as if she was going to steal. :You pick out something. Forget it call me what ever you want I do not care." Angel sighed looking at a happy bunny shirt.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 16:56

“You do not have to ask to anything. You can do anything that you please. I am not controlling you. I never said that you have to do anything. I asked nicely. As I recall my exact words were ‘Angel, can you do me a favor and not call me baby?’ I did not say Angel do not call me baby. I asked nicely. It was not like I held a gun to your head and told you not to or I will kill you. I told you that you should not kiss me because I might not be able to control myself. You are the one who wants to save yourself. I have never ordered you around, Angel. I simply do what I think is best for you,” Reve said, defending himself. “Will you please stop following her around,” he asked the lady, sounding annoyed. “Do you want me to kiss you Angel? I will if you want. I have been wanting to. I just did not want to take things to quickly. I am not sure what you like. Well. you like old dresses, but I have a ton of those at home already for you.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 22:17

"Tell me why. I mean for real why can't I call you that? What is wrong with it? Well thanks for caring, but it is not like one kiss will send you over the edge and if it does you need to go to a doctor." Angel said eying the lady as she did not listen. "Lets go, I feel like I am being hunted.I like sweetie the best dear makes me seem old. Yes I want you to kiss me, and yes I want to take it slow I mean a peck every now and then is not going to do anything Reve. I want this shirt, oh and this, oh and this." Angel said seeing happy bunny all over the store. "I love this." she said picking up a pair of glasses. "You can pick whatever you think I will look good in." angel said walking over to him.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Mon Jun 02 2008, 22:24

“It just makes me feel odd. I am not sure what it is, but I just do not like it when you do. You can if you want, but I would prefer for you to just address me by my name. No, one kiss will not, but still. You do not like it when I call you dear? I will not then. I shall just call you Angel and sweetie. That is true. A couple of kisses will not kill either of us.” Reve smiled as Angel started to pick out things. “You would look good in everything in the store. I it was up to me I would by it all for you,” Reve said before he pressed his lips to Angels. “Better?”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jun 02 2008, 22:33

"So you would prefer it, well that is so not in my style to listen, BABY." she teased. "I am glad you see that now. No not really I mean I do not mind what you call me as long as you do not disrespect me. See now you are getting it. A kiss here and there is nothing. Now making out on the other hand we cannot do, well unless I change my mind on waiting. You are a good kisser so you never know I might." Angel said grabbing about fifty things off the rack. "You really think so? Well I thought a few things would make me look fat. I do not have that eye, any way like this stuff. I got you a shirt too." Angel said showing him a black tee that had vampire teeth on the front. "Yeah that is better. Surprise kisses are always good." Angel smiled putting the stuff on the counter.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jun 03 2008, 10:17

“I would never call you anything that is in anyway disrespectful I am too nice to do that. Why can we not make out? I promise to be a good boy. As bad as this may sound, I really do hope that you change your mind. I may not be exactly human, but I am still a male and I still have my needs.” Reve watched as Angel picked up the various items and smiled as he saw the shirt she was getting him, “I like wearing black. Nothing could make you look fat, sweetie.” Reve handed a credit card to the cahier so she could ring up the items before moving to stand behind Angel and wrapping his arms around her waist, “I will kiss you more often.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jun 03 2008, 12:37

"That is good. I do not like disrespect Reve. I know you are nice and I love that you are. You are abou the only person that has ever given me a shot. Thank you for that. Well if you will be a good boy then we can. We can right now if you promise to be good. Well don't you want to marry a virgin? I mean it is special that way. I know you are a man and have needs, maybe I can help you with those later. " Angel said grabbing her bags. "Good I am going to get you more punk shirts, and some preppy and gangster ones too. Aww you are too sweet. Ok you need a nickname and you can pick it but you have to have one. Good I love your lips." Angel said as they walked out of the store.
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Tue Jun 03 2008, 12:44

“I give everyone a fair chance. It is only right of me. I am not only a nice person, but a fair one too. When I was young I was not, but with age I have changed. When I was young I had a bad temper and was extremely rude. We can later tonight. We still have some more shopping to do and then I have to take you to that movie. Yes, it would be special, but I do not really care to tell you the truth. It is all up to you. I am willing to wait if I must,” Reve said, following after Angel. “You bought a lot. I am afraid to look at the receipt. That sounds fine with me. I have always liked stripes. I am not sure about a nickname. You can stick the bags in the backseat.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jun 03 2008, 15:36

"That is good Reve. I do not believe it. You could not be a bad boy. I cannot believe it. How I mean you are just so nice and to be rude and what not before does not look like you at all." Angel said shocked. "Really? Sop you want to kiss me, well we will see what happens. Yes shopping. I love shopping with you it is fun. Yes movie. I think I want to see the new vampire movie 30 days of night. I am glad you think it would be. How could you not care? I know you do not want a hoe as your wife....right?" Angel asked shocked. "Why do you want me to take it back? I will. Yes I am going to dress you for the first day. No pick one or I will call you baby for the next 96 years. " Angel said putting the stuf in the back
Angel
Angel
Administration 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum