Tainted Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sincerely yours, The Ice Reaper

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sincerely yours, The Ice Reaper Empty Sincerely yours, The Ice Reaper

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 16:59

ooc:// Do you love that title or what? Would you like me to just simply write the letter and then you can intro Cepahs, and Aslin?
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Number of posts : 2154
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Sincerely yours, The Ice Reaper Empty Re: Sincerely yours, The Ice Reaper

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:04

ooc:// I will have Aslin enter the palace and stuff then Cephas can show him the letter.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Number of posts : 5547

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:04

ooc:// Okays. -waits for post happily-
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:07

Aslin entered the palace, a look of worry on his face. Cephas had asked Aslin to meet with him and usually their conversations did not go over all that well. It was a wonder that Aslin had not been kicked out of the military already.

“Why hello, Aslin. How are you doing? You know that bandit who keeps on stealing from use, right? Well she sent us a letter,” Cephas said.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:08

ooc:// Was that okay?
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:09

ooc:// Perfect. Give me a minute to write the letter. I want it to really show her personality.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:11

@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:19

The letter was written on expensive looking white parchment and had been tied with a ribbon made of ice. The ice had melted, though leaving no water, as soon as Cepahs has touched it.

"Greetings, most noble King Cepahs,
Rumor in the underworld has provided me with some interesting information that you have recently come into the possession of the much prized Amulet of Hecate. As I am sure you know, this particular amulet would be of much help to me in my certain line of work. I will relieve you of it on the night of the full moon of this month at the strike of midnight. Do try and make this an interesting endeavor for me, will you? I have been so bored lately.
Sincerely yours,
The Ice Reaper
P.S.
The last treasure I stole was guarded by a mere 50 men; you can provide more than that, I hope. Sleep well, live long, and keep your treasures well guarded."
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:25

“What I need you to do, Aslin, is to round up all of your soldiers and have them guarding the necklace at the time she said that she will be there to steal the necklace. Just in case she comes early I will have a unit of soldiers guarding the amulet round the clock until the time that you and your soldiers go on duty,” Cephas said.

Aslin let out a sigh. Why did Cephas always trust him with such big tasks? “I am more then up to the task, My king. I promise that she will not get the necklace.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:36

"You sure the letter was not too much?" a whisper asked. The slender young woman with silver white hair hit her right arm on the side of a building as she walked down the streets of Anteara.

"You were the one who complained about not having enough of a challenge last time," she responded to the voice from her sleeve. A muffled laugh met her ears.

"True, but you know, if you are caught, you are on your own," the voice answered. Chilali smiled.

"Of course, no honor amongst thieves as they say. I would leave you without a second thought as well," she smirked. Another muffled laugh floated from her sleeve. The thieves made their way closer to the center of the capital of Anteara and the royal palace soon came into sight. Chilali turned into a side alley and revealed her wings, much unlike any normal faerie wings. Her wings were large, like eagles, and made of ice. She lifted into the air and landed on a rooftop that overlooked the palace grounds.

"Shall we go over the plan again?" she asked, her wings disappearing. A tiny white and green eastern dragon crawled out of her sleeve.

"Couldn't hurt," he replied.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:51

“I do not understand why Sethos put Aslin in charge of us he is not fit to be a commander,” A soldier said to another soldier. They all were standing in a circle shaped formation as they waited for Aslin to get back from whatever it was that he had had to do.

Aslin came into view of the soldiers and they all silenced. “You all know how this is going to work, right? All of you will stand in a circle around the amulet and I will be standing guard right in front of the necklace. If they come into the room then the front row of the front of the circle will attack. If she gets past them then we will do whatever is needed to stop her. Remember that she is dangerous.”

ooc:// It is lame. I know.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 17:59

Chilali looked down at the rooftop and her demonic bluish silver eyes glowed brighter. The roof was soon frozen over. The ice began to crack and soon the two were staring at a perfect blueprint of the palace and it's surrounding grounds. The young woman pointed to the central gates.

"You will smash through here; the soldiers will fan out. If all goes well, they will think we are attacking from the front, and most will be drawn away from the amulet. Take them out slowly; I won't need much time, but it needs to look like you are having difficulty killing them off," she stated. The tiny dragon smiled.

"I will have to be quite a good actor," he smirked. Chilali rolled her eyes.

"I will be here before the attack," she said. She pointed to a tiny window that looked into the royal treasury; it was hundreds of feet off the ground, but only a few feet from the roof.

"Undoubtedly, there will still be some soldiers in the room guarding the amulet. I will drop the room's temperature so that the floor is frozen over and the air turns to bitterly cold mist," she said with a devilish grin.

"And then the ice needles?" the dragon asked. Chilali laughed.

"I think I will play my flute for them first; may as well let the fools die happy, but yes, I plan to use ice needles. They are quiet and efficient. Do you remember the signal?" she asked. The dragon nodded.

"Of course, the grass will begin to frost just the tiniest bit when you have the amulet and have made your escape," he replied. She nodded.

"It will be subtle; you must be watching for it," she added.

"And the guards, can I kill them all?" he asked, licking his lips. She smiled.

"Do what you will," she said with a nonchalant shrug. The dragon's deep green eyes sparkled.

"Excellent, no survivors it is then," he laughed. Chilali stood and the rooftop blueprints of ice disappeared without a trace.

"Just as usual," she said. Her demonic eyes glowed with excitement as she gazed at the palace.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 18:10

The castle was guarded much heavier then usual. The entire outer perimeter of the palace was surrounded by guards and so was the inside. Cephas had left the palace for the night to run an ‘errand’ as he had said.

Aslin’s men stood in a circle around the stand that held the amulet and Aslin stood in the center of the circle beside the necklace. All of them were ready to fight and to guard their treasure from The Ice Reaper. "She should be here anytime now," Aslin said. "Follow the plan."
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 18:17

The slender woman perched like a bird on the roof. She slipped on her white mask, and smiled.

"And....now," she whispered to herself. The crash that echoed like an explosion rocked even the chamber that held the amulet. The enormous white Eastern dragon had blasted the iron gates like paper, and had swept through the ranks of soldiers, scattering them in surprise and panic. He began to snatch them in his mouth, and tear them into pieces, laughing all the time. Chilali peeked into the window to watch the reaction of the guards around the amulet.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 18:21

A few of the soldiers jumped at the large crash.“Don’t move,” Aslin ordered. “You are only to move once she comes. Do not worry about the other soldiers. She most likely has a partner and it must be causing trouble out front. ”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 18:21

@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 18:27

Chilali smirked.

"Well,more for me then," she smirked. She slide the tiny window open, and blew her breath into the room. The room's temperature plummeted and the guards were soon standing on ice and could only see a few inches in front of their faces. The fog was thick. Chilali jumped into the room lightly, her feet not making any sound on the ice. She snuck her way over to a corner, and a flute appeared in her hands.

"Enjoy, boys," she laughed, before starting to play. The music echoed throughout the room, and dulled the senses of everyone who heard it. It was like nothing really mattered, no cares, no worries, no amulet to guard...

The dragon continued mauling and maiming the guards outside. His triumphant roars, however, did not reach the guard's ears inside the palace. The music was enchanting.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 18:35

Aslin closed his eyes and drowned out all noise including almost all sound of the flutes music. “Snap out of it, you fools. She is going to get the amulet,” Aslin yelled at his soldiers but it was no use. As soon as he opened his eyes the music drowned out most of his senses. He could not see her and could barely smell her. He went off in the direction that he smelled her in but was soon on the floor. He had never been good at walking on ice.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 18:43

A high shrill laugh was heard, as chilling as the temperature of the room, and then a more sinister sound. Whistles. Ice needles flew through the air that an ice demon's glowing eyes could see perfectly through. All of Aslin's men fell to the floor, dead. Her aim was perfect, and lethal. She danced across the floor gracefully, but stopped as she came to Aslin's crumpled form. He was alive. Had she missed? No...She realized he had slipped and she laughed again. She leaned down, so that her masked face was inches from his. Her demon eyes shone through her mask.

"Poor dear, you are not a very good watch dog, are you now?" she taunted. She kicked his face, breaking his nose with her boot, made entirely of ice, and skipped over to the amulet. She smashed the glass around it, and grabbed the treasure. Her wings appearing behind her back. With one last shrill laugh, she flew towards the window.

The grass in the courtyard frosted over a tiny bit. No one seemed to notice, but the dragon's green eyes were sharp. He chomped the last guard in half and flew off into the night. Chilali and the dragon met in the sky, and she held the necklace out triumphantly. He laughed, just as the clock struck midnight.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 19:07

Aslin slowly got to his feet and looked around at the dead bodies of his soldiers. He was much to angry with himself for letting her get away to notice the pain of his broken nose.

He slowly exited the room and made his way to Cephas’ chamber hoping that he had returned from his errand.

Cephas was pacing back and forth, looking rather angry, “Do you know how many soldiers I lost tonight? A lot more then I should have since there were only two people.Did she get the necklace?”

A look of great remorse crossed Aslin’s face, “She got away with the amulet and killed all of my soldiers. She is much stronger then I thought. We would have won if she had not played her flute. The music puts you into a trance like state.

“She got away with the necklace,” Cephas yelled. “I was expecting you to do a much better job. I trusted you to protect the necklace and my people. I would kill you if it was not for the fact that I shall forever be in your gratitude. You will have to make this up to me. You must leave Anteara and you can not leave unless you bring the thief back with you. Get out of my sight.”

Aslin followed Cephas’ orders without a second thought. He not only left the castle but Anteara too.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 19:30

Thieves where known to occupy the Unknown Lands, so the first place that Aslin went was the Unknown Lands. His journey was rather easy since he had enough money on him to last months.

He walked the streets of the Unknown Lands looking for someone to question about The Ice Reaper and when he finally spotted who looked as though they would know something he approached them
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 19:35

The peddler was sitting next to his stand, which was occupied by loads of trinkets that looked expensive, and stolen. He looked like a crumpled old man, but looks were rarely to be trusted in this land. He saw Aslin and clambered to his feet with the help of a wooden staff.

"Greetings, stranger, see anything you like?" he asked in a scratchy voice.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 19:37

“I do not want to by any of your stolen goods. What I want is information. I was wondering if you knew anything about The Ice Reaper. I need to have a little chat with her,” Aslin said.
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLovelyLily Sun Mar 02 2008, 19:40

The peddler's old eyes narrowed.

"Ah, you must be from Anteara, eh? Heard she got away with a nice little piece of jewelry this time, a nice catch," he cackled. But his smile faded.

"I might know someone who would have information on her whereabouts, though, of course you know, nothing in this land comes free?" he said carefully.
TheLovelyLily
TheLovelyLily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @rm Sun Mar 02 2008, 19:43

“I am a very high-ranking Imperial Soldier and I insure you that I have more then enough money,” He said as he took out a bag of gold coins. “She got a necklace or something like that, right? So give me the information.”
@rm
@rm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: